Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Old Nov 24, 2018, 10:54 am
Suspended

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
This issue seems quite widespread. Is it just Hilton points that are disappearing into the vortex, or are other types of redemption also not being honoured? I have to wonder whether the bills are being paid.
Old Nov 24, 2018, 12:07 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
I redeemed for United on 11/23 and the miles appeared in my United account in a few hours. Alaska and BA redemptions around the 11th were deposited in 2-5 days like they usually are, so I'd be inclined to say the problem is with Hilton and not e-rewards.
Old Nov 24, 2018, 1:16 pm

Delete

Last edited by wadmak; Nov 24, 2018 at 1:24 pm
Old Nov 24, 2018, 1:53 pm

I redeemed for United miles about a week ago and they posted before I was able to get to the United site to check, maybe 45 seconds.
Old Nov 24, 2018, 3:21 pm

Well, 24hrs ago I redeemed for Hilton points, nothing yet. I'll give it a week and start chasing I guess.
Old Nov 24, 2018, 5:40 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
It definitely sounds like it's Hilton specific. Maybe time to lay off that particular redemption until it's sorted out.
Old Nov 24, 2018, 5:49 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Hilton is a mess right now (on Hilton’s end). They had a system upgrade almost a month ago that was supposed to last two days and to this day, many things still don’t work correctly like points posting, stay credit, points redeposit, and new status recognition.
Old Nov 25, 2018, 8:16 am

Programs: AA-P, B6, DL, SW, SPG_M-P, AGR-S+
Originally Posted by WilcoRoger
This is what Hilton answered after I inqured about the status of the points 2 weeks after the transfer from e-rewards.Thank you for your inquiry regarding e-reward. We appreciate you taking the time to contact us.
I would like to request you to please contact e-reward customer support, as checked the account points are not yet exchanged.
As always, thanks for traveling with us and please let us know if you have any other questions. You can reach us any time at [email protected].

So it seems the points just disappeared in cyberspace. Off to complain to e-rewards
Interesting. I called earlier in the week regarding my missing points (transfer initiated on 11/6), and Hilton cs told me that partner transfers were delayed due to the system update and to give it a full month; if they are still missing, call back and then they'll look into it.
Old Nov 25, 2018, 8:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: lots of shiny metal cards
Well, I haven't heard back yet from e-rewards and we're still well within the 1 month timeframe, so let's see how this plays out.

Together with my missing 3x2000 Avios, that have been "reissued" or not...
Old Nov 27, 2018, 8:15 am

Originally Posted by The_Bouncer
This issue seems quite widespread. Is it just Hilton points that are disappearing into the vortex, or are other types of redemption also not being honoured? I have to wonder whether the bills are being paid.
All my redemptions get paid on the usual next Tuesday morning so I think the bills are paid but Hilton end is not crediting at present.
The_Bouncer likes this.
Old Dec 1, 2018, 12:08 pm

Programs: HH Diamond IHG Spire Accor Gold BW Diamond
Any update about Hilton? Any successful redemption last 2 weeks?
Old Dec 1, 2018, 8:35 pm

Programs: Military Space-A, UA Plat, AS MVP Gold 75K, Hyatt Globalist, Marriott Plat, IHG Plat, HHonors Gold
DH redeemed to Hilton on November 18...nothing yet in his Hilton account.
Old Dec 3, 2018, 7:11 am

Originally Posted by slocouple
DH redeemed to Hilton on November 18...nothing yet in his Hilton account.
Everyone waiting for HH points need to contact CS about this issue as some agents still appear to not think this is a Hilton issue but erewards.
Old Dec 3, 2018, 8:54 pm

Programs: HH Dia, IHG Dia Amb, MB Ti, WoH G, OWE
Received an automated reply after lodged a report to my Hilton credit not yet posted since last week. Now, waiting 6 weeks timeframe before another follow-up.

Not received your reward?
After you have redeemed your earnings will be transferred into your selected partner account within 6 weeks, or converted into a gift card ready to use soon as it’s received. Electronic gift cards can take up to 24 hours to arrive, while physical gift cards will be dispatched within 6 weeks.

If you have claimed points/miles and after 6 weeks they are still not showing on your partner account, please respond to this message confirming when you redeemed, your correct partner number as well as the first and last name on your partner account.

If this is regarding a missing gift card, please respond to this e-mail confirming the name of the reward and the date that you claimed it.
Old Dec 4, 2018, 1:47 pm

Programs: AA LifeTime PLT (2.982 MM, But 3MM+ Total), HHonors GOLD, IHG AMB
Waiting 34 days since my Hilton redemption ($125 E-Rewards to 7000 Hilton Honors points) and still nothing---I did it on Nov 1. Hilton has sent me numerous "case numbers" etc., E-Rewards first emailed a while back saying it takes 3 weeks, new email today from E-Rewards says it takes 6 weeks. The email said, "Hilton Honors has changed the points delivery process and time and now It can take up to 6 weeks for the points to be posted into your HH account, since is the first time these credits are rewarded manually."

Much better when they just posted instantly. Much better when it was Hilton H Honors. "What's the div?" (said the barber in the 1973 film "High Plains Drifter"). Will let ya'll know when I get 'em.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.