Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2018, 12:19 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
I have about a 1% success rate with ugam, though at least with e-rewards I DQ from them pretty quickly and get the token loser credit to my account if I stick around long enough to get punted by the platform rather than just closing it out when I see one.
Old Aug 4, 2018, 11:59 am

Are there any public invitation links that still work? I've tried most of the ones in this thread and they all seem to be dead.

The only public invitation that worked was through Avios, but that gave me only Avios redemption options - nothing else. And those limited to one every 30 days. So quite limited.
Old Aug 4, 2018, 2:00 pm
Original Member

Originally Posted by jddbz
Are there any public invitation links that still work? I've tried most of the ones in this thread and they all seem to be dead.
The only public invitation that worked was through Avios, but that gave me only Avios redemption options - nothing else. And those limited to one every 30 days. So quite limited.
Complete eReward surveys & top-up your Avios balance
Old Aug 6, 2018, 5:45 am

Originally Posted by pgary
Complete eReward surveys & top-up your Avios balance
Thanks for that. But that Avios invitation link is unfortunately the one I mentioned in my post - with the very, very limited redemption options. Are there any other ones currently active?
Old Aug 6, 2018, 3:49 pm

Programs: JetBlue, HH Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by jddbz
Thanks for that. But that Avios invitation link is unfortunately the one I mentioned in my post - with the very, very limited redemption options. Are there any other ones currently active?
I don't think they're looking for new members right now.
Old Aug 14, 2018, 8:46 am

Programs: DL PM MM SC; GE; Bonvoy Titanium; IHG Diamond
Scam survey alert: just wasted way too much time on an SSI survey about web design that screened me out at 85% completion.
Old Aug 15, 2018, 3:40 am

Hi

Can anyone please send me an invitation link to my email?
Old Aug 15, 2018, 8:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Delta DM & MM, Hilton DM, Marriott gold, Hyatt Globalist, Alaska 75K, Wyndham Diamond,
A survey to be careful of is one on soft drinks I got yesterday. I spend almost a half hour on it and it had questions where they showed words and you had to hit the A key if it was a real word and L if it wasn't a real word for screening questions. I get to the end and get the message that I had timed out and it wouldn't let me get back at the survey by clicking on the link in the email. I'm not going to be happy if I don't get the credit. If there are any Type 1 diabetics be careful of the one asking you questions about a possible new insulin delivery system. I spent over 10 minutes and give them all kinds of detailed info only to be told I didn't qualify.
Old Aug 17, 2018, 9:39 am

Anyone else noticed in the last few days odd amounts of credited points for surveys. I'm receiving for DQ at the moment 26 PTS instead of 25 etc.
Old Aug 18, 2018, 12:54 pm

Programs: AA LT Gold; BA Silver; Hilton Diamond
Another warning: JD Power Survey on travel. I've gotten burned by this one a few times and won't respond if I get one again.

It asks for the number of business and personal trips in the last 12 months. It then asked what hotels I'd stayed in during the last month. I'd been on a road trip so there were 3. Each required scrolling through dropdowns for state, city and then the hotel itself. Finished that, then it asked for the number of plane flights I'd taken in the last month- zero. Kicked out. So- very specific info, painfully extracted, 25 cents for playing.
Old Aug 20, 2018, 6:13 pm

Programs: AA, SWA, CO, UA, PC Plat, HH Gold, SPG
Gaming Survey Problem

This morning I took a survey on gaming - basically it wanted to know how often, when you play games online. Then it goes into a lot of questions about if ads bother you, would you like it better if you got coupons or gifts etc..

When I took it and got to the 100% completion point it asked if I would be willing to take future surveys on gaming - I said yes - and was given the Sorry you do not qual screen and got 25 cents. I alerted E-rewards

This evening my wife got the same survey - the only difference was at the end - after the 100% complete screen - she said no to the question - and she got an OOOps there is an error screen and shut her out.... Sent that one in as well...
The_Bouncer likes this.
Old Aug 22, 2018, 7:32 am

Programs: JetBlue, HH Gold, Hyatt Platinum, Marriott Gold
Do not do the colorful, long survey with many questions about Disney movies and characters, Avengers, Star Wars, etc. Finished the whole thing & received no credit.
The_Bouncer likes this.
Old Aug 25, 2018, 2:36 am

Originally Posted by karaoke
Do not do the colorful, long survey with many questions about Disney movies and characters, Avengers, Star Wars, etc. Finished the whole thing & received no credit.
The weird thing with E rewards are that some people will be successful with the same surveys. I have completed the Disney survey twice now and each time points all credited.
I got the Suzuki Vitara survey again today, got 50% way through and asked to CLICK to view advert video and it just screened out?
Another one I've received the last two days, in the Qualifying opening questions CLICK Apple, you CLICK Apple and it screens out each time?
Old Aug 26, 2018, 6:44 am

Programs: AA LT Gold; BA Silver; Hilton Diamond
Anyone get an invite from Hilton to get points from Hilton directly through ResearchNow surveys? I got one recently, have signed up and completed a few surveys (points take 4-6 weeks to post, they say)- looks like most surveys are 150-200 points, with 10 points as "thanks for trying". Doing the math- you'd have to do about 50 surveys to get 7,000 Hilton points, which seems stingier than e-Rewards (takes $100 for 7,000 Hilton points but most surveys pay more than $2).

My concern, even though I read the T&C carefully and I don't seem to be violating them, is that ResearchNow will terminate my account because I'm having points deposited into the same Hilton account both directly from ResearchNow/E-Rewards and via ResearchNow/E-Rewards surveys completed from the Hilton site.

Anyone else run into this?

ETA: Just sent an e-mail to E-Rewards CS with this question. Will let you know what I find out.
Old Aug 26, 2018, 7:21 am

[QUOTE=Athena53;30131007]Anyone get an invite from Hilton to get points from Hilton directly through ResearchNow surveys? I got one recently, have signed up and completed a few surveys (points take 4-6 weeks to post, they say)- looks like most surveys are 150-200 points, with 10 points as "thanks for trying". Doing the math- you'd have to do about 50 surveys to get 7,000 Hilton points, which seems stingier than e-Rewards (takes $100 for 7,000 Hilton points but most surveys pay more than $2).

My concern, even though I read the T&C carefully and I don't seem to be violating them, is that ResearchNow will terminate my account because I'm having points deposited into the same Hilton account both directly from ResearchNow/E-Rewards and via ResearchNow/E-Rewards surveys completed from the Hilton site.

I'm doing both, my Hilton surveys signup was direct from Hilton Honors, but I imagine ResearchNow is the host. Been doing it for about 6 months and points show up. Oddly I don't get the 'thanks for trying' points, I'm either in or out. If I go through my old messages when I have a spare hour and click on older invitations I do get a 'sorry this has expired, but we'll give you 2 points for your visit'. Not really sure if those 2 points ever post.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.