Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2018, 4:19 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
United miles are back in stock
Old Mar 22, 2018, 1:58 am

Originally Posted by mirror74
And another one... from ConfirmIt survey about printer toners and cartridges... answered every stupid question for 15 minutes, to be eliminated on the last page... we are getting more and more of those fraudulent surveys... what is E-Rewards doing?
got that one yesterday, if I ever see it again I will just start and on purpose DQ myself for 25 points.
Old Mar 22, 2018, 3:20 pm

Programs: UA LTP, AA LTG, DL Plat, Marriott LTT, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by beachmouse
United miles are back in stock
Thanks, beachmouse. Went back and redeemed this AM after I saw your post. Glad I waited a while rather than redeeming for something less interesting.

FTF
Old Mar 22, 2018, 8:08 pm

Programs: AY Gold, A3 Gold, UA Gold, Hyatt Globalist, HH Diamond, Marriott Gold
Another fraudulent survey: from Phoenix Marketing Int about TV and internet service... after all question are answered, you get ... nothing (quota reached message).
Old Mar 23, 2018, 7:01 am

Programs: UA Million Miler (Gold), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
For about two weeks, the Find a Survey button has been grayed out on my home page. But if I click through old emails, I get plenty of surveys. (So glad I started saving those emails since someone mentioned up thread about doing this.) Anyone else having this problem?
Old Mar 23, 2018, 12:16 pm
formerly chrisbarnett01

Originally Posted by linsj
For about two weeks, the Find a Survey button has been grayed out on my home page. But if I click through old emails, I get plenty of surveys. (So glad I started saving those emails since someone mentioned up thread about doing this.) Anyone else having this problem?

Same here.
Old Mar 23, 2018, 12:58 pm

So has there been a way to sign up for a new e-rewards account at all lately (in the US)? Seems like all signup links through various partners have dried up?
Old Mar 24, 2018, 8:07 am

Programs: WN, DL, UA, AA, Hilton, Marriott, IHG
Originally Posted by linsj
Yes, us too. My husband reports that if he goes into his profile and makes a few edits that will re-enable the find a survey button. However he has to do it every day so it's not a permanent fix.
ankomonkey likes this.
Old Mar 24, 2018, 10:21 am

Programs: HH Dia, IHG Dia Amb, MB Ti, WoH G, OWE
I assume they still midst to set back cookies setting last couple days. The worst need to key-in email and password manually even never share my device. Btw, I'd rather keep start from survey invitation email and never trust grayed out button prior completed survey.
Old Mar 24, 2018, 11:45 am

Programs: UA LTP, AA LTG, DL Plat, Marriott LTT, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by AsiaTraveler
Yes, us too. My husband reports that if he goes into his profile and makes a few edits that will re-enable the find a survey button. However he has to do it every day so it's not a permanent fix.
My "find a survey" button hasn't worked for a year or more, back since when they were mysteriously purging members - when I got reinstated (as mysteriously as the purge) it was grey. But it doesn't seem to affect anything, I just click from invite e-mails too.
FTF
Old Mar 24, 2018, 1:04 pm

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Another survey host to avoid on e-rewards is opinionbar.com. I've now had three surveys in the past year concerning family finances from them. Around 89% of the way into every survey they ask about the credit cards you have and which ones are co-branded. There are columns for each brand of credit card and it asks which type of co-brand each card is affiliated with (hotel, airline, gas etc.) No matter what you answer, it will then say "Please select at least one per column" and will not allow you to go any further.

I've written opinionbar.com with no response, and now waiting for e-rewards to reply. I seriously doubt that it's an ongoing coincidence that you have almost completed the survey and provided all that information when the path to completion is blocked.
Old Mar 28, 2018, 6:19 am

Do e-rewards and other survey points count as ‘other commercial partners’ for point expiration purposes with the new Flying Blue? I’d like to have a program to park some Skyteam miles via surveys and with some clarification that might now work
Old Mar 28, 2018, 9:11 am
Suspended

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
Originally Posted by beachmouse
Do e-rewards and other survey points count as ‘other commercial partners’ for point expiration purposes with the new Flying Blue? I’d like to have a program to park some Skyteam miles via surveys and with some clarification that might now work
I don't believe so. My understanding is that Flying Blue requires an actual flight to extend the expiration.
Old Mar 28, 2018, 9:17 am

Originally Posted by The_Bouncer
I don't believe so. My understanding is that Flying Blue requires an actual flight to extend the expiration.
They changed the rules recently, and it looks like there are now two different pools of points- points from flying with the one flight per 24 month to prevent expiration and the 'other commercial partners' points, which look like regular commercial activity keeps active even if you don't fly with them.

I guess I could just credit the odd Delta flight to FB.
Old Mar 29, 2018, 10:58 am

DP: e-Rewards to Hertz took 3 (business) days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.