Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Aug 12, 2017, 11:52 am

Originally Posted by Tilly71
Anyone else having to endure the pre selection questions arriving before surveys at present like select no.5 from the drop down list and then you get disqualified and the 5 question pre selection criteria that seems to always fail you Also? Must admit I havnt selected the box do you own a zebra....
I definitely haven't had those!
Old Aug 12, 2017, 11:57 am

I can confirm...

Originally Posted by goldencondor
I definitely haven't had those!
when faced with that question, I ran out and bought a zebra, came back and honestly answered the question that I DO own a zebra, and still got disqualified.
Old Aug 12, 2017, 3:36 pm
Suspended

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
Originally Posted by randix
when faced with that question, I ran out and bought a zebra, came back and honestly answered the question that I DO own a zebra, and still got disqualified.
Strange. I only get those questions when I log into my zebra's account.
ankomonkey likes this.
Old Aug 12, 2017, 4:41 pm

Originally Posted by Tilly71
Anyone else having to endure the pre selection questions arriving before surveys at present like select no.5 from the drop down list and then you get disqualified and the 5 question pre selection criteria that seems to always fail you Also? Must admit I havnt selected the box do you own a zebra....
Unbelievably, just five hours after your post, I have had both for the first time.
Old Aug 15, 2017, 1:41 pm

been getting those for ages. i hate when it askes whats the answer to the prevoius question when it is the first question so then you have a 20% chance of getting it right or it kicks u out
Old Aug 16, 2017, 2:58 pm

they asked me a bunch of questions while trying to look for a survey. i answered truthfully and now they blocked me out. account frozen.... says marked as inactive... had almost 200 edollars on there...
Old Aug 17, 2017, 12:11 am
Suspended

Programs: AA, BAEC, Alaska, Flying Blue, United, IHG, Hilton
Originally Posted by Dai.Lo
they asked me a bunch of questions while trying to look for a survey. i answered truthfully and now they blocked me out. account frozen.... says marked as inactive... had almost 200 edollars on there...
There is definitely a pattern here. High value accounts are the ones being frozen.

Burn those points, guys!
mirror74 likes this.
Old Aug 17, 2017, 7:50 am

Originally Posted by goldencondor
Unbelievably, just five hours after your post, I have had both for the first time.
I discovered the trick is to tick the box "none of the above".
Old Aug 17, 2017, 7:53 am

Anyone else been waiting for Virgin Atlantic points?
Myself since July 30th.
Old Aug 18, 2017, 1:20 pm

Originally Posted by wadmak
Anyone else been waiting for Virgin Atlantic points?
Myself since July 30th.
I redeemed for 2000 VA miles three days ago, will update as soon as they hit my account.
wadmak likes this.
Old Aug 18, 2017, 8:28 pm

My 2000 VA redeemed 31/07/2017 just posted today.
wadmak likes this.
Old Aug 18, 2017, 9:55 pm

Programs: AC, AA, AS, UA, WN, IHG, Hilton
Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
This must be new. Redeemed for Alaska miles, and the website required me to enter my phone number to be texted a code to confirm my identity , I guess
The same for a few weeks is now true for the Cara restaurant gift card here in Canada. It's very frustrating. At least thus far that is not a requirement for IHG.
Old Aug 18, 2017, 10:12 pm

Programs: AC, AA, AS, UA, WN, IHG, Hilton
Originally Posted by Dai.Lo
yah too bad didn't know that beforehand. effectively wasted my number on a low earning account

anyone know how to switch it? hit me up with a PM or a workaround.
The only workaround I've found is to use multiple phone numbers and then keep track of them. For example I've redeemed at my parents house with their land line. Fortunately I have two lines at work as well.
Old Aug 19, 2017, 9:44 am

Is there any online phone service that has worked at all? E.g. google voice types (which doesn't work).
Old Aug 23, 2017, 3:50 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Avis Preferred, Hilton Gold
Is anyone else noticing a high volume of phishing emails sent to the email they used to sign up for e-rewards? I have a unique email address for my e-rewards account and I've suddenly started receiving high volumes of well targeted phishing emails to this account and this account only...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.