Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 23, 2017, 12:52 pm

IHG rep told me that there is an upcoming change to e-rewards coming up, so headsup on that.

But since its not official yet, they gave me my elite qualifying points for this week's transfer.
Old Feb 23, 2017, 1:13 pm

Hi @nomii,

How did you contact them? Thanks
Old Feb 23, 2017, 2:29 pm

From here : https://www.ihg.com/hotels/us/en/cus...missing-points
Old Feb 24, 2017, 4:25 am

Programs: UA LTP, AA LTG, DL Plat, Marriott LTT, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by uxb
This happened to me recently. What kind of "kiss of death" is that (since I'm based in the US)?
So what do you mean - you had that come up and they fixed it or what?

Because I had this happen last night and I was just traveling in the US, where I live. I've never had it happen before...
Old Feb 24, 2017, 5:17 am
uxb

Programs: AC, AS, BA, DL, HH (D), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (PLT/1,87MM), WN
Originally Posted by FullTimeFlyer
So what do you mean - you had that come up and they fixed it or what?

Because I had this happen last night and I was just traveling in the US, where I live. I've never had it happen before...
I reached out to e-Rewards via Twitter and they got someone to contact me back. They terminated my account claiming that the data they received from me was unusable based on certain quality checks they perform. I wrote in response that I took umbrage with their assessment; especially, given the fact that I had been honestly answering their surveys since 2005. I also felt the timing was convenient as I was increasingly encountering issues getting proper credit for my time. After tallying my redemptions (including my final two redemptions), I received just over $4k in miles, points, etc. For those of you who just opened new accounts, how's that working out?
Old Feb 26, 2017, 1:53 pm

No problems with mine other than point inconsistencies between their website and mobile app. But u can redeem from which ever shows the more points.
Old Feb 26, 2017, 3:05 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Did another IHG redemption (I need to rebuild my points balance, EQ or not, anyways) and made my screengrab of the T&C at time of redemption. I'll let y'all know how they post, probably on Tuesday morning.
Old Feb 26, 2017, 6:47 pm

Originally Posted by uxb
I reached out to e-Rewards via Twitter and they got someone to contact me back. They terminated my account claiming that the data they received from me was unusable based on certain quality checks they perform. I wrote in response that I took umbrage with their assessment; especially, given the fact that I had been honestly answering their surveys since 2005. I also felt the timing was convenient as I was increasingly encountering issues getting proper credit for my time. After tallying my redemptions (including my final two redemptions), I received just over $4k in miles, points, etc. For those of you who just opened new accounts, how's that working out?
Ugh, that sounds bad. Well, I just redeemed the miles I had and I'll let things rest a few days while that goes through. But it's a shame as nothing has changed and I too have received a heck of a lot of value over the years based on getting a lot of surveys related to my company. Bummed. But thanks for getting back to share what you know.

FTF

Last edited by FullTimeFlyer; Feb 26, 2017 at 6:48 pm Reason: Add forgotten thanks!
Old Feb 27, 2017, 9:31 am

Does anyone know when they send the Alaska miles redemptions? (ie, is there a consistent day of the week, etc,, as people describe for many of the partners?)

Tx

FTF
Old Feb 28, 2017, 5:03 am

FYI my IHG points NON-qualifying again.

I've already sent a few complaints after last week redemptions. Gotta do it again... and again... and again. If any of you knows how to get to someone in charge instead of them useless muppets I have to deal with, please do tell.

They did reply that "Our records show that your past e-Rewards points was counted as qualifying points. Please allow for the recent (...) points from e-Rewards to be reflected as qualifying points." but nothing has been done about it anyway...
Old Feb 28, 2017, 5:36 am

Programs: UA Premier Silver, AA, DL, IHG Diamond Amb, Marriott Silver, Hilton Silver, National
Originally Posted by wadmak
FYI my IHG points NON-qualifying again.

I've already sent a few complaints after last week redemptions. Gotta do it again... and again... and again. If any of you knows how to get to someone in charge instead of them useless muppets I have to deal with, please do tell.

They did reply that "Our records show that your past e-Rewards points was counted as qualifying points. Please allow for the recent (...) points from e-Rewards to be reflected as qualifying points." but nothing has been done about it anyway...
Same here, sent an email a few minutes ago, will keep going until the points post as elite.
Old Feb 28, 2017, 10:48 am

For IHG last week I had to do 3 rounds of email with them to get my elite qualifying posted.

Noticed that people who responded at US night-time (presumably from an outsourced center) just gave generic boiler plate responses which I doubt they even read. After replying back a few times, during US day-time someone replied back and credited me the elite qualifying points.
Old Feb 28, 2017, 10:55 am

Originally Posted by bob12403
Same here, sent an email a few minutes ago, will keep going until the points post as elite.
same here, mine just posted but not as EQ this morning.
Old Feb 28, 2017, 11:46 am

Originally Posted by Dai.Lo
same here, mine just posted but not as EQ this morning.
Same here, just checked my account and latest 4k not eq. Looks like the last time that were eq for me was near the end of December 16. I have emailed CS with a copy of erewards T&C's.
Old Feb 28, 2017, 2:34 pm

Feb 7 was still O.K. Don't know about the 14th. 21st and 28th all wrong :-/

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.