Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old Jun 21, 2016, 8:19 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by charlesonmission
I just got this offer. $2.50 for 60 minutes for a follow up survey. Maybe that is a typo, but I don't want to find out.
If it's the same one I got, it's some sort of 'watch a video andtell us what you think' follow-up survey. And for the second time, clicking through the e-Rewards link got me a 404 'not found' error.

Because they sometimes do quality control checks after the fact, I do sometimes comment about really bad logical screws ups when they ask at the end of the survey- stuff like 'I said I lived in Florida. Why would you think I either owned or knew anything about snowblowers'

Sigh. I am $0.70 short of another redemption, and it's always annoying when I'm that close and will have to wait another day or two for cash out.
Old Jun 21, 2016, 8:52 pm

Originally Posted by beachmouse
Because they sometimes do quality control checks after the fact, I do sometimes comment about really bad logical screws ups when they ask at the end of the survey- stuff like 'I said I lived in Florida. Why would you think I either owned or knew anything about snowblowers'
People often move to Florida because of their extensive interactions with snowblowers. Are you that rare unicorn that actually is a Florida native?

Old Jun 21, 2016, 11:16 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by amanuensis
People often move to Florida because of their extensive interactions with snowblowers. Are you that rare unicorn that actually is a Florida native?

Nope but I've been down here effectively my entire adult life and my parents in Michigan didn't let the kids use the lawn & driveway care power tools for safety reasons.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 12:26 pm

I've read a few comments on here that people have redeemed points from their account to their partners redemption company successfullyou.

My question is, does this work on your partners redemption account within the 30 x days since a last redemption was made which is normally blocked.

There cannot be any restrictions from erewards as the redemption is not originating from the chosen account, I'm trying to work out if the company who transfers the points on behalf of erewards have control or the redemption company can block the redemption if within 30 x days.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 12:33 pm

Programs: AA, SWA, CO, UA, PC Plat, HH Gold, SPG
Originally Posted by Tilly71
I've read a few comments on here that people have redeemed points from their account to their partners redemption company successfullyou.

My question is, does this work on your partners redemption account within the 30 x days since a last redemption was made which is normally blocked.

There cannot be any restrictions from erewards as the redemption is not originating from the chosen account, I'm trying to work out if the company who transfers the points on behalf of erewards have control or the redemption company can block the redemption if within 30 x days.
I'm not sure if this will answer your question or not. My wife and I both have E-Rewards accounts. If I use her account to redeem into her airline/hotel program, then try to redeem from my account into her same airline/hotel account I get the message from E-rewards that I have to wait until whatever the redemption period is (30-90 days). So I wait until the next month and do the second redemption.
Old Jun 30, 2016, 1:18 pm

Programs: Priority Club, TAM Fidelidade, BAEC, Marriott Rewards

I think I've already answered this above, but no, you can't. E-rewards have in their database that someone redeemed to account XXX, and will block any other redemptions to it within the restricted time. But it does not hurt to try anyway...
Old Jul 1, 2016, 1:01 am

So, do you know anyone who has tried this route?
What happens to the redemption, does it cancel and return the points to the originating account or does it simply not allow it to start.
Old Jul 1, 2016, 6:34 am

Programs: Paying student debt and traveling when i can
Ugh. I keep getting an error when i click on survey links. i signed up in the US and haven't been out of the country since signing up.

"An error occurred.It appears you are accessing this survey from a location that is different from the country for which this survey is intended."
Old Jul 1, 2016, 12:55 pm

Originally Posted by bj2757
I'm not sure if this will answer your question or not. My wife and I both have E-Rewards accounts. If I use her account to redeem into her airline/hotel program, then try to redeem from my account into her same airline/hotel account I get the message from E-rewards that I have to wait until whatever the redemption period is (30-90 days). So I wait until the next month and do the second redemption.
Thanks, that was exactly what I was asking, oh well was worth enquiring ^
Old Jul 1, 2016, 12:55 pm

Thanks, that was exactly what I was asking, oh well was worth as enquiring. ^
Old Jul 1, 2016, 1:25 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
[QUOTE=Tilly71;26855647]So, do you know anyone who has tried this route?
What happens to the redemption, does it cancel and return the points to the originating account or does it simply not allow it to start.[/QUOTE

Nothing happens
Old Jul 1, 2016, 2:37 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Just spent 15 minutes doing a survey, got close to the end, and the app pops up an error message and closes out the survey entirely. This happens to me very frequently and is extremely 10/10 frustrating !!!!!! like for real eRewards ... is wrong and why do you keep doing this to me ?
Old Jul 1, 2016, 5:29 pm
dc3

Out of country?

Originally Posted by odin99
Ugh. I keep getting an error when i click on survey links. i signed up in the US and haven't been out of the country since signing up.

"An error occurred.It appears you are accessing this survey from a location that is different from the country for which this survey is intended."
===

Funny I got this same message also today. Perhaps visiting/begin in Washington DC today makes the system think I am in a foreign land.
Old Jul 2, 2016, 7:52 am

Originally Posted by odin99

I am getting the same message.
I hope it is a glitch and fixed soon.
Old Jul 2, 2016, 9:15 am

What is the error message?

Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
Just spent 15 minutes doing a survey, got close to the end, and the app pops up an error message and closes out the survey entirely. This happens to me very frequently and is extremely 10/10 frustrating !!!!!! like for real eRewards ... is wrong and why do you keep doing this to me ?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.