Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-rewards [Master Thread]

Search this Thread

Old May 25, 2016, 12:12 pm

Has anyone else experienced problems with erewards accounts when requesting a forgotten password? I completed the security questionnaire to reset my password but they havnt sent the temp password required?
Old May 25, 2016, 3:37 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by cblaisd
Got the same email.
Me as well.
Old May 25, 2016, 8:32 pm

Programs: IHG Spire A, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by Tilly71
Has anyone else experienced problems with erewards accounts when requesting a forgotten password? I completed the security questionnaire to reset my password but they havnt sent the temp password required?
The last time I did this, it took about 6 hours for the email to arrive.
Old May 26, 2016, 12:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, Fairmont Lifetime Plat, UA Silver, dirt elsewhere
Points showed up in my husbands account today.

I redeemed on April 12 and nothing for me yet.
Old May 26, 2016, 1:56 am

Originally Posted by Ilseum
The last time I did this, it took about 6 hours for the email to arrive.
Thanks, it eventually took 2 hours to arrive?
Old May 26, 2016, 7:29 am

Programs: BD, AA, BA, CO Marriott Plat>gold, Hyatt Diamond>Plat,Hilton Gold SPG Gold PC Plat
Redeemed 8000 ER for 3000 IB Avios on Saturday, in my Iberia account on Monday.

Redeemed for BA Avios on 31st March didn't reach account until mid May.
Old May 31, 2016, 1:14 am

Avios redemptions happening overnight now, super fast!
Old May 31, 2016, 9:44 am

Programs: AA LT Gold; BA Silver; Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Hairbus380

So I went into my email and clicked the link in every email they have ever sent me. Sure enough, now I am at $100.40.

I would suggest everyone do that monthly. I did it last month and ended up getting an additional $15 or so.
Thanks! It's puzzling why they "hide" so many surveys. Up till a few months ago I just waited for the e-mail. Then I thought I was getting them all by going to the site and clicking on "Find a Survey" and using the iPhone app but this morning I clicked on a saved e-mail after the first two tactics yielded nothing and got a $7.50 survey. The $7.50 has already posted.
Old Jun 4, 2016, 12:06 pm

Does anyone on here redeem from their partners erewards account into their own hilton account so there would be two different redemptions into one HH account?
If so, how regularly do you redeem into one account as I'm trying to work out if hh see redemptions more regularly than once every three months do they investigate and close accounts.
Old Jun 4, 2016, 12:20 pm

Programs: Paying student debt and traveling when i can
nm solved on my own

Last edited by odin99; Jun 4, 2016 at 2:42 pm
Old Jun 4, 2016, 12:25 pm
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
Originally Posted by Mary2e
Points showed up in my husbands account today.
Mine showed up a few days ago, but I noticed that it was not the usual e-Rewards transfer but a "Customer Service Adjustment."

This doesn't bode well for the next redemption.
Old Jun 4, 2016, 12:46 pm
Suspended

Originally Posted by Tilly71
Does anyone on here redeem from their partners erewards account into their own hilton account so there would be two different redemptions into one HH account?
If so, how regularly do you redeem into one account as I'm trying to work out if hh see redemptions more regularly than once every three months do they investigate and close accounts.
I would not do that. The rule is one redemption per quarter. But, I don't think you have to concern yourself about all that anyway. I'm thinking at this point, e-rewards may be out of business.

I got the "sorry we have a problem" email and was told that my points would post in 7-10 days. That was 12 days ago. No points. No nothing. I informed them that something was wrong back in the first week of April. I got a cold-shoulder email back stating, "...wait 8 weeks, we do not investigate things like this" (I'm paraphrasing).

So - they basically told the customer to go to he88. Then at the end of 8 weeks, they sent emails out stating the problem would be fixed, and it isn't. And the customer service really sucks. I think this may be the end of e-rewards. I haven't done a survey since the beginning of April.

Hey e-rewards, great way to lose customers!
Old Jun 4, 2016, 1:02 pm

I had a redemption credit to Avios in one day earlier this week, I don't think they are going out of business. A month ago it was taking on average 5 weeks to credit, maybe it's back again as I made another redemption 3 x days ago but nothing as yet.
Old Jun 4, 2016, 8:09 pm

I just redeemed for United miles and the miles posted to my account in seconds. Never had a problem and I hope I never do.
Old Jun 5, 2016, 10:09 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
Redeemed for IHG points about two weeks back and points posted in about 5 days.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.