FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   S.P.A.M. (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m-2/)
-   -   Gap/BR/Old Navy - Give and Get Promotion (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m/850144-gap-br-old-navy-give-get-promotion.html)

soundgarden Jul 30, 2008 6:06 am

Gap/BR/Old Navy - Give and Get Promotion

I received the following promo in the mail from Gap/BR/Old Navy...

"Shop bw/August 1-3 at the Gap, Gap Outlet, BR, BR Outlet, Old Navy, and online and receive 25% off your total purchase. Select a nonprofit partner to receive 5% of the amount you and your friends spend. Invite 10 of your friends & family to receive 25% off too."

My mom received this card too and between the two of us, we have 5 invitations left to email out. The charity that we selected from the choices was WWF (World Wildlife Federation). Please PM me w/your email address if interested! From the feedback from my friends, you will receive an email with an online shopping code & a scan barcode to use in the stores.

The major exclusions are: cannot use a gift card for this purchase and cannot be used at piperlime.com.

l etoile Jul 30, 2008 10:36 am

Please follow this in the S.P.A.M. forum.

l'etoile
Women Travelers moderator

Rainman4 Jul 30, 2008 10:47 am

Invitation

I'd love an invitation...thanks so much.

gvb95 Jul 30, 2008 8:48 pm

I'm interested. Do you still have it? Thanks!

yoji Jul 30, 2008 9:31 pm

I have PM you my details. Thanks.

mvoight Jul 30, 2008 11:57 pm

I love discounts and animals.
If you have any invite left. I would like one
I sent you my email address by PM

Thanks anyway for the contribution, even if I am too late for it.

soundgarden Jul 31, 2008 6:42 am

Hello,

I sent out an invitation to those that sent me their email address. I believe that is the only way that this works. I do have a few left still.

Please let me know if you don't receive it, and I will resend it. Some people also mentioned that it takes up to 24 hours for those with Hotmail addresses to receive the invite.

Happy shopping!

cmjaffe Jul 31, 2008 1:20 pm

You've got mail.
Good choice for charity since we're going to SanDiego Zoo on the weekend.
Thanks.

wawababy Jul 31, 2008 2:03 pm

Need a code, Please.

Would appreciate an invite.
Thank you!!

bjcskier Jul 31, 2008 3:12 pm

Does anyone still have invites for this? To be honest, I've been searching like crazy and I've had trouble finding one. Anyone that could help, please PM me! :)

nikmik70 Jul 31, 2008 6:27 pm

I would really appreciate an invite. I usually get one from my mother in law but she has been on vacation all month. I just joined today so I can not figure out how to pm you but I think when I signed up I checked the box to accept pm so if you still have an invite that would be great.

Happy shopping for a good cause everyone!
Thanks! :)

ivanon71 Jul 31, 2008 9:40 pm

Code invitation for Gap

How can I get an invitation code

Thank you

Ivano

cepheid Aug 1, 2008 12:11 am

Not that this means anything, but I find it amusing (just personally) that 6 of the 8 respondents have only a single post each. :eek: I guess people really love Gap! ;)

Welcome to FT, everyone!

soundgarden Aug 1, 2008 6:09 am

Guess people do love the Gap! Or animals. Either way, I am out of invites. The promo starts today, so happy shopping!

SECKART Aug 1, 2008 8:41 am

I have 3 codes as well to offer

I have used 7 of my 10 codes. Please PM me with your first and last name and e-mail address if you still need an invite, these are the fields I have to fill in on the form to send an invite to you. I will repost when I am out of codes.
Happy shopping!