Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Belkin Cat 5e 50 ft. Green Patch Cable FREE plus Shipping

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2007, 2:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1K MM; Marriott Platinum Premier; HH Diamond; Hertz President's Circle; Avis PS; AMEX Plat

Whoops! Just got this email:

Dear Customer,
Sometime Sunday afternoon November 25th an item on our website was incorrectly priced. Item number 109-545 Belkin 50ft green CAT5 cable was supposed to be clearance priced at $5.88 each but was somehow listed at $0. Then to make matters worse some of the coupon websites broadcast this error to thousands of customers over the internet. We are unsure how this happened, either computer glitch or honest human error, but for obvious reasons we are unable to sell this item for $0.

Parts Express has the Belkin Cat 5e 50 ft. Green Patch Cable for Free plus shipping. Shipping starts at $6.80 and goes up by about 20 cents for every additional cable in order. Features: Verified to TIA/EIA-568-B.2, UL listed, Gold-plated contacts, Higher bandwidth than standard Cat 5.
http://tinyurl.com/2v9n7t

Last edited by suzanneaustin; Nov 26, 2007 at 10:35 am
Old Nov 25, 2007, 4:45 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
Good find. I like to travel with a 50 foot one in case I'm in part of the hotel that has a low or no wireless, it makes it easier to compute from the bed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.