Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Free Special K Cereal (sample)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 31, 2007, 9:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG plat, Mar plat, Hyatt plat, Amtrak sel+, AA gold, Hilton gold, Hertz Pres Circle

https://www.qualityhealth.com/psp/campaign.jspa?c=1205

note: there are some questions that they ask you - survey format

There is also an opportunity for a free trial pair of Acuvue contact lenses along the way.

Last edited by 2cents; Oct 31, 2007 at 5:46 pm Reason: more info
Old Oct 31, 2007, 9:08 am

The product offered seems to have no relation to the questions being asked!
Old Oct 31, 2007, 5:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG plat, Mar plat, Hyatt plat, Amtrak sel+, AA gold, Hilton gold, Hertz Pres Circle
Originally Posted by uncertaintraveler
The product offered seems to have no relation to the questions being asked!
true.
Old Nov 1, 2007, 4:09 am
Ambassador, New England

Programs: Amtrak, WN RR, Choice
*Receipt of the free incentive gift requires completion of offer terms, including 1) Valid age; shipping address verification; and registration to QualityHealth.com with a valid email address 2) Completion of member registration survey questions 3) Completion of 8 or more profile questions. Upon completion of participation requirements, we will ship the incentive gift to you with free shipping. Allow 8 - 12 weeks for delivery. Samples are available for U.S. residents only. Limit one per household while quantities are available.
Sorry, this sounds to me like I'll never get it after doing all that work. Thanks, OP, but I'll pass.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.