Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Eat Red Baron Pizza, receive free companion flight voucher

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 26, 2007, 6:43 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz
Original Poster

Buy ten (10) participating RED BARON® Pizza items using your Stop & Shop Card or GIANT/MARTIN’S/TOPS® BONUSCARD during the promotion period (9/9/07 through 11/3/07) at participating Stop & Shop, Giant-Landover, Giant Food Stores, Tops Markets, and Martins Food Markets to qualify for a free* companion airline ticket.

to read more about that little asterik above, click here: http://www.redbarontakeflight.com
Old Sep 26, 2007, 9:07 am

Programs: AA Platinum, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Mlife Gold
Airline fares and pricing changes constantly. Internet fares will not apply. Lower fares between eligible cities may be available. Fare may not be available for all flights/routes/markets. This program is valid on specific schedules and carriers and, at time of booking, is subject to individual carrier’s capacity controls and may be limited/unavailable for certain flights or dates. Service to/from some cities may not be available. Promotions in Travel consultants can determine the most economical fare for a participant’s itinerary.
Old Sep 26, 2007, 9:08 am

there is already another thread on this. It has been determined that it would be cheaper to just book two tickets yourself.
Old Sep 26, 2007, 9:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Finally back in Boston after escaping from New York
Do I have to eat the pizza, or can I just buy it?

Thanks OP!

Mike
Old Sep 29, 2007, 1:35 am

You don't have to eat anything. As mentioned, this deal isn't good since you can easily find web fares that are half the price of the pizza fares.
Old Sep 29, 2007, 8:48 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz
Original Poster

Yeah, not a great deal but hey, I'm just the messenger. Personally, I don't eat supermarket-frozen pizza anyway.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.