Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-miles [Master Thread]

E-miles [Master Thread]

Old Aug 20, 2015, 11:09 am

For the past 2 months I've not gotten credit (in the past it was immediate) for clicking thru ads and answering a few questions. I'm getting plenty of offers but no credit. 5 and 10 point offers several times a week would add up quickly IF they were credited. Anyone else having this problem?
Old Aug 20, 2015, 11:24 am

Programs: AA, SWA, CO, UA, PC Plat, HH Gold, SPG
Originally Posted by anz5708
For the past 2 months I've not gotten credit (in the past it was immediate) for clicking thru ads and answering a few questions. I'm getting plenty of offers but no credit. 5 and 10 point offers several times a week would add up quickly IF they were credited. Anyone else having this problem?
I have sent E-Miles a message three times in the last week about emails that say you will get the 5 miles for clicking through - and you don't. Of the 6 emails I received this week 3 were just selling stuff and the other three didn't give the 5 miles even though it says it would.
Old Aug 21, 2015, 7:45 am

Programs: DL PM MM SC; GE; Bonvoy Titanium; IHG Diamond
Originally Posted by bj2757
I have sent E-Miles a message three times in the last week about emails that say you will get the 5 miles for clicking through - and you don't. Of the 6 emails I received this week 3 were just selling stuff and the other three didn't give the 5 miles even though it says it would.
I saw a couple like that this week - the home page says you'll earn miles, but when you click through, if you read the text it says you only earn the miles if you sign up. I usually just go back to the home page and remove them - it's not worth five miles to sign up for their junk mail.
Old Oct 9, 2015, 10:05 am

I just sent another complaint - and just started holding my breath...

The last three "offers" I received all said to answer the questions and get 5 miles for my time. None of them actually gave the miles. I copied the pages and sent them to emiles. They are really cheating a lot of people.
Old Oct 9, 2015, 11:22 am

Programs: UA Gold, Hyatt Discoverist, IHG Platinum, Accor Silver, Choice Privileges Gold
The emails I've received of late have not promised any e-miles, and I'd assumed that perhaps they were getting better at not falsely promising the 5 e-miles, but I guess not.

This program was never terribly lucrative, but it seems to have slowed down even more lately. tls
Old Oct 9, 2015, 11:35 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Programs: Honors Diamond, Hertz Presidents Circle, National Exec Elite
...other three didn't give the 5 miles even though it says it would.
Same here. No response to the email I sent them.
Old Oct 9, 2015, 11:42 am
Moderator Hilton Honors, Travel News, West, The Suggestion Box, Smoking Lounge & DiningBuzz

Anybody know their corporate offices' address? Time for a Better Business Bureau complaint. I also don't see them on Twitter, which is usually a quick way of getting some kind of response.
Old Oct 9, 2015, 12:17 pm

They do have a page on Facebook - and I've received great results when I've posted issues on Facebook pages in the past - but all I see on this one are people complaining just like us and no replies.

https://www.facebook.com/miles.for.minutes?fref=ts
Old Oct 9, 2015, 12:52 pm

Programs: 1MM UA

The last three "offers" I received all said to answer the questions and get 5 miles for my time. None of them actually gave the miles. I copied the pages and sent them to emiles. They are really cheating a lot of people.
One thing I've noticed is that sometimes I get the email AFTER I've
already filled out the survey from the web page list. It lets you
fill out the survey again, doesn't give you any miles, and doesn't
complain that you've already done it.

I'm not saying that's what happened; just something to check.
Old Oct 9, 2015, 3:02 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
Originally Posted by cblaisd
Anybody know their corporate offices' address? Time for a Better Business Bureau complaint. I also don't see them on Twitter, which is usually a quick way of getting some kind of response.
According to their LinkedIn profile, 5800 Tennyson Parkway Suite 600 Plano, Texas 75024 United States is their headquarters.
Old Oct 9, 2015, 3:29 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Originally Posted by diburning
Quote:

Originally Posted by cblaisd

According to their LinkedIn profile, 5800 Tennyson Parkway Suite 600 Plano, Texas 75024 United States is their headquarters.
Over 5 miles? You're complaining to the BBB over 10 cents?
Old Oct 9, 2015, 5:55 pm

I'm complaining over a pattern of bait and switch. Since 9/10 of the offers of late that say they net 5 miles don't actually do so, that is a rather hefty and sneaky devaluation of the rewards.
Old Oct 9, 2015, 10:52 pm

Programs: American Gold, Marriott Gold, Hilton Silver
I'd complain over the emails that say that I have offers available when I clearly don't.
Old Oct 12, 2015, 3:03 pm

I actually received a short reply from them today by email. Basically what it said was you can only get miles ONCE from each opportunity - then they listed the last 5 I completed and showed me where I had completed them before - up to 5 months ago! They send them out again, with the same instructions - but if you completed them before you don't get anything - I guess we have to remember every one we've already done.... I responded back to them but I can't repeat it here...
Old Oct 12, 2015, 3:21 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black
Originally Posted by diburning
I'd complain over the emails that say that I have offers available when I clearly don't.
^^ now this indeed I do find extremely annoying

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.