Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Free Ebay for Dummies

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free Ebay for Dummies

Search this Thread

Old Dec 31, 2006, 2:23 pm
Original Poster

Free Ebay for Dummies

Free Ebay for Dummies:

https://secure0rder.com/offers/?c=s0...s=6&p=index&r=

**You have to pay for shipping
Old Dec 31, 2006, 2:27 pm

Go there. Then quit the page and an offer for 1/2 price shipping appears!!!

Was not willing to give them credit card info so I passed.
Old Dec 31, 2006, 2:52 pm

Exclamation Fine print

You're actually registering for BidFuel.com. No way would I go for this.
Upon submitting a request for Trial Membership, a Member ID and Password are assigned to Member and will be used to gain access to site. Only one Trial Membership per individual is allowed per year. At the end of the 14 day review period, the $39.95 monthly fee will be billed to the credit card used by Member to complete the signup process unless/until Member cancels membership or changes billing method. Please feel free to call 800-795-9698 for any questions concerning your membership.
By submitting this application, you agree to the Privacy Policy of this Web Site, the BidFuel.com free trial, and to the following statement: "I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS CONSUMER TRANSACTION INVOLVES A NEGATIVE OPTION, AND THAT I MAY BE LIABLE FOR PAYMENT OF FUTURE GOODS AND SERVICES UNDER THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT IF I FAIL TO NOTIFY THE SUPPLIER NOT TO SUPPLY THE GOODS OR SERVICES DESCRIBED."
Old Dec 31, 2006, 2:56 pm
Original Poster

Make sure you cancel the trial before 14 days if you do not want the subscription.
Old Dec 31, 2006, 4:06 pm

Originally Posted by pizzaandplanes
Free Ebay for Dummies:
They are not offering Ebay for Dummies (386 pages). They are offering Ebay Tips for Dummies (48 pages).
Old Jan 1, 2007, 8:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I just clicked the link and then hit x to exit without typing any personal info. I immediately got 2 pop-ups for 1/2 price shipping and 2 nights of a free hotel somewhere. It appears to be a scam.

MisterNice

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.