Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

e -rewards earn now $1 offer

Old Sep 27, 2006, 9:43 am
In memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: AA 1.8 MM, DL, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold,

Get it daily: the free MEN.STYLE.COM newsletter. Sign up and instantly receive $1 in e-Rewards currency!
Old Sep 27, 2006, 10:01 am

Programs: American, United
Originally Posted by MRKEY
Get it daily: the free MEN.STYLE.COM newsletter. Sign up and instantly receive $1 in e-Rewards currency!
e-Rewards is such a pain though. It is slow and time consuming to use and the rewards are not worth the time. I'm cancelling after I spend my $100 for another 2000 AA miles, but I can't do that until January since they only let you claim that award once per calendar year.
Old Sep 27, 2006, 10:20 am
In memoriam
Original Poster

Programs: AA 1.8 MM, DL, Hilton Gold, SPG Gold,
Originally Posted by srallen
e-Rewards is such a pain though. It is slow and time consuming to use and the rewards are not worth the time. I'm cancelling after I spend my $100 for another 2000 AA miles, but I can't do that until January since they only let you claim that award once per calendar year.
I have pretty good success with e-rewards. Opened the account in May this year and have earned $212.00..redeemed $100 for 2k DL, $50 for 3K HH..waiting for the 90 day period to dump in another 3K HH. YMMV
Old Sep 27, 2006, 11:08 am
Suspended

Programs: HH Diamond, SPG Gold, PC Platinum Ambassador, Marriott Silver
Originally Posted by MRKEY
Get it daily
The newsletter, not the $1 earn now offer.
Old Sep 27, 2006, 12:16 pm
nsr

e I'm cancelling after I spend my $100 for another 2000 AA miles, but I can't do that until January since they only let you claim that award once per calendar year.
Already canceled...
Old Sep 28, 2006, 9:48 am

Programs: BAEC, HH
Thanks, haven't checked the Earn Now offers in a while.
Old Sep 28, 2006, 10:12 am
jsm

Location: Northridge, CA, - AA EXP 3 MM , Bonvoy Ambassador, Hertz PC, Lots of other programs and points

Lets keep this thread on topic - if you are going to complain or priase e-rewards do it in the appropriate thead.

Josh

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.