Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Mypoints - This member account is frozen

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mypoints - This member account is frozen

Search this Thread

Old Jan 23, 2007, 7:29 pm

Programs: UA GOLD MM,WN CP A+list, HH Gold,MR LT Titanium
After several frustrating years with Mypoints,I finally redeemed my last HH points and closed my account.The time involved was becoming ridiculous.Seldom did points post correctly and without intervention.

The HH points were good,but not worth all the work involved with Mypoints.
When I tried to login after the account was closed,it stated it was frozen-Mypoints even got that part wrong.Why not simply state "account closed"?
Old Jan 23, 2007, 8:07 pm

Programs: United Silver and HH Diamond
I have been a member of MyPoints for about 4 years and I think there service has been getting much better over the last six months or so. Redemptions take less than a week or so and points are credited to my account much more automatically than they used to be. Yes, the pending points system is a pain, but I have always received the points in the end.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.