Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Free HP Inkjet Ink only 2 Black & 1 Tricolor

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 20, 2006, 2:47 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1k, AA Plt, MR Lifetime Plat & Amb

I am willing to give the following brand new ink cartridges away to any FTer who has been a member for atleast a year. The only catch is you need to pay $4.05 for Priority mail to get it to you but I think that is more then fair, or fare here on FT. These are brand new and still in the boxes. I have a new printer and found these recently so I have no use for them.
  • 1 Black #45 dated March 2005 Gone
  • 1 Black #45 dated December 2004Gone
  • 1 Tri-color #78 dated April 2005 Gone

If you want one of these PM me. First come first served. Oh, and only one per person, let's not be greedy. ^

They're all gone now.

Last edited by Dudemon; May 22, 2006 at 9:36 am
Old May 20, 2006, 2:48 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton Gold, BA Gold
Originally Posted by Dudemon
I am willing to give the following brand new ink cartridges away to any FTer who has been a member for atleast a year. The only catch is you need to pay $4.05 for Priority mail to get it to you but I think that is more then fair, or fare here on FT. These are brand new and still in the boxes. I have a new printer and found these recently so I have no use for them.
  • 1 Black #45 dated March 2005
  • 1 Black #45 dated December 2004
  • 1 Tri-color #78 dated April 2005

If you want one of these PM me. First come first served. Oh, and only one per person, let's not be greedy. ^
YGPM
Old May 21, 2006, 5:00 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA 1k, AA Plt, MR Lifetime Plat & Amb
Still one black cartridge left.
Old May 21, 2006, 10:43 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Jumbo mas
Argh, I won't be in the office until tomorrow afternoon and think these are the ones I use...
Old May 21, 2006, 11:57 pm

Originally Posted by Eastbay1K
Argh, I won't be in the office until tomorrow afternoon and think these are the ones I use...
Don't worry. I don't think Dudemon would mind giving you temporary dibs on it for 24 hours or so while you check.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.