Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

E-Rewards New Site?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

E-Rewards New Site?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 15, 2006, 5:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC, HH
E-Rewards New Site?

I just got an email asking if I'd like to be a Beta tester for their new website, did anyone else get this?

Just wondering if this means the partners could change as well.
Old Feb 15, 2006, 5:21 pm

Programs: UA, AA, WN; HH, MR, IHG
I have not gotten it, though I'd certainly be interested... would you be willing to post the contents of the email, taking out any personally-identifying information (including personalized links)?
Old Feb 15, 2006, 5:28 pm

Programs: Hilton Diamond; IHG Platinum; Bonvoy Gold; AA Platinum Pro and United Premier Silver (DH = AA EXP)
I haven't gotten it either, but I am rather annoyed by them...I have virtually stopped receiving any surveys from them in the past several months. I thought it would pick up again after the holidays, but no such luck.
Old Feb 15, 2006, 5:59 pm

Programs: QF, Virgin Australia
I also received the invitation email to be a beta tester (sorry, have since deleted it). When clicked through, it simply asked if you are interested in being a Beta tester with "Yes" and "No" options. That's it. I haven't received any surveys for months either btw. Who knows how they decide who gets offered what??
Old Feb 15, 2006, 6:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC, HH
This is a copy of the email I received. I also just got the yes/no option after clicking the link.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dear XXXXXXXX,

There's something exciting about to happen at e-Rewards! We're
introducing a new Web site, and we'd like to invite you to join a small team of Beta testers that's getting a "sneak peak". You'll receive opportunities to earn e-Rewards currency by taking surveys, reviewing e-Offers and sharing your thoughts about the new features we've added to the Web site.

If you'd like to join the team that will Beta test the new Web site, and get e-Rewards currency, just follow the link below:

Or, copy the URL into your browser navigation window.

We encourage you to respond quickly--this e-Rewards invitation will be available only until a pre-determined number of responses have been received.

We value your time!
The e-Rewards Team
Old Feb 15, 2006, 8:22 pm

Programs: CO Plat; Delta Plat; Marriott Plat; SPG Gold; HHonors Gold
I just received this E-mail. I am a once in a while user/follower of E-Rewards which raises the question how did they select the recipients? Maybe trying to lure in more of the fence sitters like me who truly question the value of their soon to be "old" site?
Old Feb 16, 2006, 11:37 am

Programs: DL, AA, US, SWA
My wife, son and myself all have E-rewards accounts. I recieved the offer for the account that has had the least of the activity of the three. The odd thing is that our profiles are very similar.
Old Feb 17, 2006, 6:48 am

Programs: AA Gold; HH Gold
No offer for me. I've been a member for a few years now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.