Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Here, Kitty! Free Fancy Feast!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Here, Kitty! Free Fancy Feast!

Search this Thread

Old Nov 29, 2005, 2:29 pm

Programs: HH Gold, MR Silver, PC Platinum, CC Gold
Lucy and Sunny/Sonny thank you. When the kitten gets a little older, I may be better able to tell if it is Sunny or Sonny.
Old Nov 29, 2005, 7:47 pm

Programs: Delta FO, HHonors Gold, IHG Diamond Elite
Tidbits, Athena, Hades, TJ, Mercury, Apollo, and Electra all thank you. We received ours last week and since it was in a small container (similar to Pounce) that made noise when you shake it, they were absolutely in heaven. Since we have 7 (I know, I can't believe it myself) cats, I've switched to buying grocery store type food in 5 lb. bags that I dole out as "treats" each day. It's different from their regular food (that expensive, "less waste" pet store stuff) so to them it really is a treat. I may even save the Fancy Feast container and fill it with their "treat food" just so they can come running when they hear the "shake."

Thanks again.
Old Nov 29, 2005, 8:09 pm

Selma, Eunice, Rocky, and Cosmo all thank you, but wonder why only one sample.

Last edited by tinnub; Nov 29, 2005 at 8:12 pm
Old Dec 1, 2005, 7:25 am

Programs: Priceline Blood Diamond Elite. Peon on DL, AA, UA, US, and WN.
My gf's cats, Tigger and Callie will thank you, Abby.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.