Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Free Friskies Dry Sample Pack (Cat food)

Old Oct 31, 2005, 5:44 pm
Original Poster

http://friskies.com/vote/variety.aspx?pc=FRLM2

Very short form. Name & address. Your little furball(s) will thank you.
Old Oct 31, 2005, 9:21 pm

Programs: Marriott Platinum/UAPremier Gold/IC Platinum
Thanks!
Old Oct 31, 2005, 9:27 pm
Original Poster

I forgot to mention in my original post: Even if you don't have a cat, perhaps grab a sample anyway and donate it to your local animal shelter, humane society, pet hospital, etc. It will take you less than 30 secs. to fill out the form and, while the sample may not be huge, it's the gesture that counts.
Old Oct 31, 2005, 10:50 pm

Programs: HH Gold
Thanks! Maybe the cat will like this enough to stop eating all the wildilfe in our yard!
Old Nov 1, 2005, 12:19 pm

Programs: UA, AA, DL, Marriott, AK, HH, Hyatt,
Food for Katrina Cats

Originally Posted by SchmutzigMSP
I forgot to mention in my original post: Even if you don't have a cat, perhaps grab a sample anyway and donate it to your local animal shelter, humane society, pet hospital, etc. It will take you less than 30 secs. to fill out the form and, while the sample may not be huge, it's the gesture that counts.
^ Yes, please donate! I know that several shelters in the San Francisco Bay Area and in San Diego have taken in pets that were displaced by hurricane Katrina. If you want to help these pets, you can send your samples to: Peninsula Humane Society, 12 Airport Blvd., San Mateo, CA. 94401 or San Francisco SPCA 250 Florida St., San Francisco, CA. 94103. Thanks.

P.S. These agencies can also use other items to care for these animals.
Old Nov 1, 2005, 12:26 pm
Moderator: Chase Ultimate Rewards

Programs: UA 2P, MR LT Plat, IHG Plat, BW Dia, HH Au, Avis PC
The cats are always hungry...

^ Good find, nice and easy... Thanks!
Old Nov 1, 2005, 12:33 pm

Programs: DL DM, National Emerald Club, Hilton Gold
Thanks for posting this..Ariel, Princeton, and Jewel(the family furballs) should be eating well in about 6-8 weeks.

Jer
Old Nov 1, 2005, 4:01 pm

Programs: UA, AA, WN; HH, MR, IHG
Originally Posted by matagal
^ Yes, please donate! I know that several shelters in the San Francisco Bay Area and in San Diego have taken in pets that were displaced by hurricane Katrina. If you want to help these pets, you can send your samples to: Peninsula Humane Society, 12 Airport Blvd., San Mateo, CA. 94401 or San Francisco SPCA 250 Florida St., San Francisco, CA. 94103. Thanks.

P.S. These agencies can also use other items to care for these animals.
Just one caveat, make sure you put your OWN address on the Friskies form, then donate or mail the sample yourself. The free sample is "one per person or address" so if everyone puts down the Humane Society address, they'll still probably only get the one sample. So, make sure you send it to yourself and then pass it on after that.

The shelters thank you!
Old Nov 1, 2005, 7:45 pm
Original Poster

Another thought: every neighborhood seems to have a "crazy lady with many cats", right? Perhaps she would appreciate it.

Or, just donate it to your local shelter.
Old Nov 1, 2005, 8:30 pm

Programs: UA 1K MM; Marriott Platinum Premier; HH Diamond; Hertz President's Circle; Avis PS; AMEX Plat
Roo, Shadow, and Miss Kitty thank you!
Old Nov 1, 2005, 8:41 pm

Programs: HH Gold, MR Silver, PC Platinum, CC Gold
So, I've been identified

Originally Posted by SchmutzigMSP
Another thought: every neighborhood seems to have a "crazy lady with many cats", right? Perhaps she would appreciate it.

Or, just donate it to your local shelter.

All neighborhood cats find their way to my house for breakfast each morning. That's in addition to the indoor cats, one of which is 6 weeks old with a broken leg. Free food is free food. Thanks for the link.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.