Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

joined e-rewards last week, still no emails

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

joined e-rewards last week, still no emails

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2005, 3:30 pm

Programs: AA EXP, BAEC Bronze, DL Plat UA, HHonors Platinum, SPG Gold, Hyatt
Originally Posted by BLI-Flyer
Just remember that you can only redeem eRewards for AA miles once/year. So although the redemption ratio is the same at $50 and $100, if you redeem at $50, you can't redeem for another AA reward for 12 months.

I think that it's actually one redemption per calendar year rather than a rolling year. So, if you had $200 in your account on 12/31, you could redeem $100 for AA miles on 12/31 and another $100 on 1/1.
Old Oct 18, 2005, 5:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: SBUX Gold
Wow... it's now been a two week drought on erewards
Old Oct 18, 2005, 6:03 pm

me too.
Old Oct 18, 2005, 10:01 pm

Programs: AA Gold; HH Gold
me three. I thought it was just me, but I guess it's heartening to see other's are experiencing this. Hopefully they'll start sending more very soon.
Old Oct 18, 2005, 11:53 pm

Programs: NWA Gold, DL, AA, AS
Same here! Just a couple of worthless offers, no surveys. But I'm sure it will pick back up.
Old Oct 19, 2005, 6:08 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
After redeeming the Blockbuster reward and the Hilton reward, I've been getting a survey several times a week, so I'm back up to almost $40, when I had been stuck at $79, prior to redeeming.
Old Oct 19, 2005, 6:15 am
PG
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum
I've been stuck on $97.5 for almost 3 weeks. The only email I received in that time was a $2 for signing up for Blockbuster email - I completed that offer and received confirmation that the $2 will post but it has not posted to my account. To make things worse my points are expiring on Nov 1. I am hoping that the $2 Blockbuster posts and I get an additional email to put me over $100 so that I can redeem for 2000 AA miles.
Old Oct 19, 2005, 7:16 am

I've been getting both quick and long surveys all the time. In fact, this morning I got 2 quick ones and a long one about travel decisions for 15-20 minutes. However, I haven't qualified for any of the long, $$-worth, surveys.
Old Oct 19, 2005, 7:48 am

Originally Posted by PG
I've been stuck on $97.5 for almost 3 weeks. The only email I received in that time was a $2 for signing up for Blockbuster email - I completed that offer and received confirmation that the $2 will post but it has not posted to my account. To make things worse my points are expiring on Nov 1. I am hoping that the $2 Blockbuster posts and I get an additional email to put me over $100 so that I can redeem for 2000 AA miles.
If it looks like you won't, send an email, asking for an extension to your expiration date, so you can redeem them. Either that, or ask for a $0.50 credit so you can redeem.
Old Oct 19, 2005, 8:16 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum/UAPremier Gold/IC Platinum
Question Very Few emails from e-rewards!

Originally Posted by kipper
If it looks like you won't, send an email, asking for an extension to your expiration date, so you can redeem them. Either that, or ask for a $0.50 credit so you can redeem.
I joined several wks ago and have received very few emails from them. Got a couple of surveys and the next day I receive one that would have been profitable but when I began it I was notified that I was too late! (Early morning!) Anyone know what I may be doing wrong? Thanks
Old Oct 19, 2005, 9:06 am

Originally Posted by sandyweb33
I joined several wks ago and have received very few emails from them. Got a couple of surveys and the next day I receive one that would have been profitable but when I began it I was notified that I was too late! (Early morning!) Anyone know what I may be doing wrong? Thanks
You do have to take the surveys quickly. Update your profile.
Old Oct 19, 2005, 10:13 am

Programs: AA
1st survey completed for $10 in erewards!

i actually must have checked my mail at the right time and completed my first survey, and for $10 in credit..woohoo!!! up to almost $30 in erewards cash now.

i do find that if you dont happen to reply to the survey pretty fast that you may end up not being able to do it or the number of people have already participated in the survey, but still get the $1 offer they give you for not qualifying. its almost the luck as to how and when you check mail.
Old Oct 19, 2005, 10:44 am

Programs: AA LT Plat
I have gotten very little lately still, and am stuck at $97 and some change.
Old Oct 19, 2005, 11:19 am

Programs: AA PLT/1.9MM
Originally Posted by PG
Go to the "Earn Now" section...there are several $5 offers that will get you over the $100 mark.
Old Oct 19, 2005, 11:40 am
PG
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum
Originally Posted by Jumpcut
Go to the "Earn Now" section...there are several $5 offers that will get you over the $100 mark.
How long do they take to post? Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.