Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

joined e-rewards last week, still no emails

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

joined e-rewards last week, still no emails

Search this Thread

Old Sep 17, 2005, 12:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Programs: SBUX Gold
I guess eRewards reads FT, because I've hit a spat of 4 surveys and 4 eCensii... and I qualified for 3 of the surveys.
Old Sep 17, 2005, 1:41 pm

Originally Posted by jodawg
Okay, thanks. I was getting worried since it sounded like (by reading other posts) people have more e-rewards dollars than they can spend. I assumed this meant they were being flooded with emails, but I guess what it really means is that there aren't enough redemption options!!
I only use my $$$ for hilton. You always have to wait three month before you can redeem the dollars for miles/points (again). During that time frame I make $25 or $50.
Sometimes I get a couple of e-mails a week, recently I have not received any e-mails.

And ... welcome to FlyerTalk!
Old Sep 26, 2005, 8:37 am

Programs: Starwood, Hilton, Delta, AA, UsAirways, AmWest, NWA, United
Originally Posted by Athena53
I didn't get any for a few days- just got 2 yesterday including one where I passed the screening for an $8 survey.

Another question, though. The $8 will post in a couple of weeks. I seem to have lots of $$ in the pipeline. One of those items just posted a couple of days ago but I think others are late. I never kept track of what should be posted. One insurance quote won't post the $$ to my account for 4-6 weeks. Is e-Rewards pretty reliable about posting these amounts after the promised time?
Not always that reliable in my case anyway. If I'm getting close to redemption point I print the page that says how many $ I should get and the final page that says I completed the full survey. If they don't post (some do, some don't), I email them after 10 business days with the date and survey topic and they usually post the credit that day.
Old Sep 26, 2005, 6:30 pm

Programs: DL-Platinum; Hyatt-Diamond; HHonors-Silver, Marriott- Gold
I too have hit a dry spell. Haven't received anything in weeks. I am usually flooded with requests. I am sitting at $99.50 wanting to cash in NWA. Go figure.

Last edited by abezebabe; Sep 26, 2005 at 6:32 pm
Old Sep 28, 2005, 4:06 pm

Me too, no email from e-rewards for more than a week now
Old Sep 28, 2005, 4:44 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by pinaugust
Me too, no email from e-rewards for more than a week now
me three
Old Sep 28, 2005, 4:53 pm

Programs: UA2mm,HGPdiamond, AAExPlat, MarriottGold
Originally Posted by muffy77
Not always that reliable in my case anyway. If I'm getting close to redemption point I print the page that says how many $ I should get and the final page that says I completed the full survey. If they don't post (some do, some don't), I email them after 10 business days with the date and survey topic and they usually post the credit that day.

Yes, I agree with keeping track of the surveys you do complete. I waited over 6 weeks for a $12 credit as well as a $5 credit. ER CS would keep telling me to "please wait, it will be credited". What you need minimally is the date of the survey, the topic, research firm conducting survey, amount of time for the survey, ie 20 min, etc. (the above post is being very cautious - but then there is no arguement that he DID complete the survey). Some post immediately, others may/may not!
CS can then place the info into the printout of your history (you can view this as well on the e-rewards website).

For about 3 hours worth of work for 3000 Hilton points or some AA miles, I think it's worth it. Keeps the AA account active for another 3 yrs and Hilton can add 12000 point per year(free night at lower end Hilton).
Old Sep 28, 2005, 9:46 pm

Dry spell! For sure! $1.60 for the month of September.

Nothing lately, at all.
Old Oct 5, 2005, 10:37 am

Programs: AA PLT/1.9MM
Has anyone gotten an e-rewards survey in the past 3 weeks? I got several surveys the week after they changed to the new AA award, then nothing since. Looks like e-rewards may be going out of business...
Old Oct 5, 2005, 12:50 pm

Programs: AA LT Plat
I have gotten virtually nothing lately, and I am sitting within $6 of the 2k AA award.

It's irritating. I'd like to cap that off, claim the reward, and then just blow them off for a while.

Do you think they're not sending surveys thru to people who are close to getting awards? Or just have lost business altogether?
Old Oct 5, 2005, 1:57 pm

Originally Posted by Jumpcut
Has anyone gotten an e-rewards survey in the past 3 weeks? I got several surveys the week after they changed to the new AA award, then nothing since. Looks like e-rewards may be going out of business...
I have not gotten a survey for at least a month.
Going out of business ...? I don't know. Maybe my provider is handling their e-mails as spam!?!
Old Oct 5, 2005, 2:10 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
I hadn't received any for several weeks, but just recently received several of the "census" ones that only pay a few cents, but are qualifiers for other surveys.
Old Oct 6, 2005, 9:17 am

Programs: Peon in all
Talking

I rec'd nothing from them for many weeks. Then all of a sudden, last week I rec'd FIVE e-surveys IN ONE DAY! (Maybe they do read FT!) They all were "up to $7", but I did not qualify for any of them.

At least the $1 awards posted before I could click back to the offer page.

My total was stuck at $98.xx for a long time, but with the furry of activity, I finally got to $100. I had to wait for my "90-day" HH period. I just redeemed for the HHonors award, and am back above $55. Now I just have to wait until January!
Old Oct 6, 2005, 11:43 am

Programs: AA PLT/1.9MM
Minutes after I posted the above, I got a "qualifier" survey worth a few cents. These things do tend to come in groups. It's feast or famine with e-rewards...
Old Oct 6, 2005, 12:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Hyatt Contributor Badge

I just got my slew of 3 emails yesterday. I only need about $16 more for 2000 miles

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.