FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   S.P.A.M. (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m-2/)
-   -   20% off of Priority Pass Membership (Airline Lounges) (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m/347939-20-off-priority-pass-membership-airline-lounges.html)

bhatnasx Aug 20, 2004 7:09 am

20% off of Priority Pass Membership (Airline Lounges)

Just got this via e-mail...

Dear Mr. BHATNASX,

Priority Pass is the world's largest independent airport VIP lounge access program. As someone who has shown an interest in Priority Pass before, we would like to remind you of the many benefits of the program and offer you 20% off your first year membership fee. For details just click here.

Do you hate?
• Flight delays • Cancellations • Crowded departure terminals
• Queues for refreshments • Waiting for currency

Join Priority Pass to leave them all behind and escape to the calm and comfort of an airport VIP lounge - even when you're flying economy.

The world's largest independent airport VIP lounge access program
Priority Pass is the easy, affordable way to enjoy the peace and privacy of a VIP lounge.
It's your key to:

Over 450 VIP lounges
In more than 245 cities
Covering 80 countries
Regardless of who you are flying with or the class of your ticket.

So, if you don't want to pay the high costs of first or business class travel... If your company is streamlining its travel policy... Or if the airline you are traveling with doesn't have a lounge at your departure airport... Join Priority Pass. And make your journeys much more enjoyable.

Click here to find out more details and to save 20% on your first year's membership fee.

Kind regards,

Priority Pass

jsm Aug 20, 2004 10:53 am

Bummer no AA lounges...

SkyTeam777 Jan 4, 2005 2:07 pm

Is this offer still good? Any additional offers like it? or renewal offers for current cardholders?

Jaybee Jan 5, 2005 10:45 am

It worked for me. I don't know about renewals, though.

Originally Posted by SkyTeam777
Is this offer still good? Any additional offers like it? or renewal offers for current cardholders?

Points Scrounger Jan 5, 2005 11:05 pm

The offer is, indeed, good. Last month I bought a $79 membership for myself, then another for my folks.

Renewals are regular price!

SkyTeam777 Jan 6, 2005 1:21 pm

What if you cancel and later in the year decide to re-enroll? Could you do it at the 20% off price? Just a thought.....

Axelerator Aug 17, 2005 11:36 pm

removed my post as I mixed up some information! sorry!

IceTrojan Aug 18, 2005 2:51 am

So in general, what lounges IS this pass valid in?

hilton-gold Aug 18, 2005 5:50 am

Originally Posted by IceTrojan
So in general, what lounges IS this pass valid in?

All NW, CO

Some AA, UA, US, DL, TP, AM

hilton-gold Aug 18, 2005 5:51 am

Originally Posted by jsm
Bummer no AA lounges...

Only MEX and FRA for AA lounges

dspringer28 Aug 18, 2005 2:19 pm

Does anyone know if you buy the $79 membership, then find you'll use it more, can you upgrade to the next level using the $79 credit? Thanks!

EDIT: Just called them, they said no. :(

the_traveler Aug 18, 2005 2:54 pm

Priority Pass 20% discount

If you join

http://www.joesentme.com

at either the executive or elite levels, one of the (many) benefits is a 20% discount on a Priority Pass membership. And this discount is not only good on the low ($79) level, it is good on ALL THREE levels! And the renewals are also at the discounted rate!

Boraxo Aug 18, 2005 3:41 pm

If you do a websearch you should be able to find the codes for 20% off any priority pass plan.

If not, simply fill out the form at the priority pass website and they will send you these offers every month like clockwork.

As for the list of lounges, that too was posted in milesbuzz or travelbuzz a while back, and should be searchable.

IceTrojan Aug 18, 2005 3:56 pm

Found it.. had to link through a couple of threads to get to it..

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showt...=priority+pass

So kinda worthless to me, since I never fly SkyTeam, and it's probably rare that SkyTeam and AA share terminals (or even are accessible to each other airside)

TransWorldOne Aug 18, 2005 5:30 pm

It really depends on your travel patterns, IceTrojan. From looking at your profile (home airport SNA, main carrier AA), the following might be useful:

- You'll be able to use the Red Carpet Club at SNA, your home airport. This club is close enough to the AA gates (and actually shares a common wall with the AA AAdmirals Club).

- The Red Carpet Club at DFW is available to you and is convenient to a large number of American Eagle gates. When flying mainline, it would be a good walk or a ride on the new train.

- When connecting at ORD, the Delta Crown Room Club isn't a bad walk from the AA gates.

- Coverage is great at LHR for lounges near AA and BA.

- As for the other hubs: Unfortunately at Miami, the Club America lounge that was close to some of the AA gates has closed. There isn't anything at LAX or JFK in the AA terminals. SJC doesn't have a Priority Pass-affiliated lounge. I'm not sure of the layout of SJU to know whether or not the Presidents Club is accessible to the AA gates. There isn't anything available at STL.