Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Free flat-panel monitor or flat-screen TV conga

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 28, 2004, 7:42 pm
Original Poster

The FREE FLAT SCREEN CONGA has moved.
The new location is: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freeflatscreenscongaline/

CLICK HERE FOR A FREE FLAT SCREEN
CLICK HERE FOR A FREE DESKTOP COMPUTER
CLICK HERE FOR A FREE IPOD

A copy of the original rules is below, purely for historical purposes.

OFFICIAL RULES

This thread is for people who properly used this conga line to create a FreeFlatScreens.com account. If you already have a FreeFlatScreens.com account from another source, DO NOT POST YOUR REFERRAL LINK HERE

Any referral link posts that do not follow the rules below will be ignored and/or deleted.

READ AND FOLLOW THE RULES BELOW CAREFULLY, OR YOU WILL NOT BE QUALIFIED FOR YOUR FREE FLATSCREEN

OFFER DETAILS:

This is another pyramid-type deal by the same company that is doing the freeipods thing. Follow this link if you want a free ipod:
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=343265
It is okay to sign up for both the ipod and the flatscreen.

They are also offering free flat-panel monitors and flat-screen TV's.
The way it works is that you have to sign up for an offer with one of their partners - these are businesses that give them money for referring customers. Then 8 more people have to do the same thing, using the link you are given when you sign up. Many of these offers can be fulfilled without actually spending any money. ancestry.com, for example, you can sign up, and then just call and cancel within a week, and you will not have to pay anything at all. Many other offers are fulfilled by ordering some product, which you can then return for a full refund (be sure to read the terms carefully before signing up for any offer, you are responsible for your own actions!)

RULES:
  • Use the first link in this post as a referral to sign up at FreeFlatScreens.com. DO THIS FIRST!
  • Send a private message to the person whose referral link you used (the person on top of the list at the time) containing:
    your referral link (you can find this by clicking on the "Refer Friends" link on freeflatscreens.com)
    your email address (the one you used to sign up to freeflatscreens.com with - a partial address is okay)
  • I will add your name and link at the bottom and eventually, if all goes well, it will be your turn at the top of the list.
  • Whenever someone signs up under you, report back to us about whether they have completed their offer or not. If they don't complete their offer, we need to know so that they can be removed from the list, and to make sure you get the referrals you need.
  • If you don't respond to private messages from myself or the person who referred you within 72 hours, you will be removed from the list. If you respond within 7 days, you may be reinstated. Therefore, make sure you have a valid e-mail address entered in your profile, and that you receive notices of new PMs.

If you have already signed up for a flatscreen, It may NOT be okay to re-register under a different email address in order to join the conga. The evidence seems to show that your referral will be disqualified if you do this, and freeflatscreens finds out. (presumably they can tell through cookies and such) You might even be disqualified for just clicking on more than one referral... We're sorry, but that's the way this company works.

:-: After the person you signed up under report that you have completed your offer, you get a + after your name. If you don't complete your offer in a timely manner, you will be removed from the list!!

IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS, YOU WILL NOT BE ADDED TO THE LIST.
IF YOU DON'T COMPLETE ONE OF THE OFFERS IN A TIMELY MANNER, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST.
IF YOU REGISTERED AT FREEFLATSCREENS.COM MORE THAN ONCE, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST
IF YOU DON'T RESPOND TO YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES, YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE LIST

After a person has 8 referrals, their link is taken down and the next person is at the top of the list.

Please also read the end of the thread to see if more people have signed up since the list was last updated. If they have, and you are pretty sure the top person has all 8 referrals, go ahead and use the next referer. Be sure to include the name of your referer!

Another thing that should be obvious to everyone: by definition, not everyone who joins this chain will be able to get their free flat-screen from this forum alone, you can always refer people from elsewhere to fulfull your goal. The point is to help out as many people as possible, even if we can't ensure that everyone gets one.

GOOD LUCK!! ^ ^

Last edited by qtdoo; Sep 14, 2004 at 1:08 am Reason: additions
Old Jun 28, 2004, 7:46 pm

Programs: 1K, Hertz Five Star
Thanks qtdoo, for starting this thread. ^

Wow, this conga fever is getting pretty contagious!!!!
Old Jun 28, 2004, 7:47 pm
Original Poster

the list

Moved to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freeflatscreenscongaline/

Last edited by qtdoo; Sep 14, 2004 at 1:02 am
Old Jun 28, 2004, 8:09 pm

Programs: CO Gold
wanna get in line

I found a good link for Comppimps referral and used that to sign up. Here is my referral link. http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/defau...eferer=6826746

Updated 7/7/04: Last week I signed up for the Computer Software to complete the requirements for flatscreen.com. Today in the mail I received the software. You have a 20 day evaluation period before your credit card is charged. You have to call to get a return authorization number, not a big deal. They really didnt hassle me when I called to tell them I wanted to return the software, unlike ancestry.com.

Last edited by danceswithsunlight; Jul 7, 2004 at 7:54 pm
Old Jun 28, 2004, 8:28 pm

Flat TV conga

I used comppimp's link, please add me to the list, thank you!

http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/defau...eferer=6826873
Old Jun 28, 2004, 8:28 pm

Looks like those referral links got mangled. Here's mine again.

http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/defau...eferer=6824286

And that looks like comppimp should be filled up.
Old Jun 28, 2004, 8:33 pm

Programs: 1K, Hertz Five Star
And here's mine again:

http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/defau...eferer=6826052
Old Jun 28, 2004, 8:45 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by kazmeyer
Looks like those referral links got mangled. Here's mine again.

And that looks like comppimp should be filled up.
links fixed.
Actually, unless he's got referrals from elsewhere he only has 4, because two people acidentally used me.
Old Jun 28, 2004, 8:48 pm

Programs: CO Gold
Has anyone tried any of the offers besides Ancestry.com? Ive tried to open COlumbia house and stamps.com and they dont open for me. I took a look at trim life but didnt want to sign up with them.
Old Jun 28, 2004, 8:49 pm

Originally Posted by qtdoo
links fixed.
Actually, unless he's got referrals from elsewhere he only has 4, because two people acidentally used me.
Gotcha.

Actually, hell, it looks like two people accidentally used me as well. comppimp, let us know how many you've got.
Old Jun 28, 2004, 8:58 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by kazmeyer
Gotcha.

Actually, hell, it looks like two people accidentally used me as well. comppimp, let us know how many you've got.
yeah, they like to do that. unless they've already completed their offer, or they have posted here, I'd assume they were just checking it out and don't intend to follow through.

Last edited by qtdoo; Jul 23, 2004 at 5:00 pm
Old Jun 28, 2004, 9:16 pm

Oh, and in case anyone's worried, it specifically says in the FreeIpods TOS that you can be a member of another Gratisnetworks site as well. So if you've been in the Ipod conga, you can sign up here too.
Old Jun 28, 2004, 10:06 pm

Programs: Marriott Ti, OW Ruby
here goes nothing!

Hello I used banarayan1511's link . Please add me to the list, and thank you!
http://www.freeflatscreens.com/defau...eferer=6828073
Old Jun 28, 2004, 10:15 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by tattikat2
Hello I used banarayan1511's link . Please add me to the list, and thank you!
Hmm, i think us first few people need to go back and edit out our url's from the ipod thread, or people will never go in order! Just replace them with links to this thread, or maybe put in kazmeyer's link instead!
Old Jun 28, 2004, 10:31 pm

Talking Oooh, Me too!

PLEASE let me join the conga! I used comppimp's referral link. Here's mine:

http://www.FreeFlatScreens.com/defau...eferer=6828101

Thanks & good luck to everyone!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.