Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

MyPoints to Hilton - postal address, does it need to match?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 17, 2004, 10:21 am
Original Poster

Programs: 4U_regular, LH_SEN, HH_Gold, Starwood_Gold ...

dear friends,
recently im having trouble with this transfer, does the postal address need to match both in MyPoints and in HH?
Only the email address needed to match in the recent past, and the points did post rather quickly... do you experience some changes?
Many thanks!
Old May 17, 2004, 7:43 pm
RCC

Originally Posted by liute
dear friends,
recently im having trouble with this transfer, does the postal address need to match both in MyPoints and in HH?
Only the email address needed to match in the recent past, and the points did post rather quickly... do you experience some changes?
Many thanks!
I have not tried a transfer from MyPoints....but from E-rewards, I have done transfers of 3K points from my e-rewards.com to her account wiht out a hitch...good luck to ya....let us know how this pans out for ya.

Ric

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.