Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Can I deposit my wife's MyPoint points into my account?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 22, 2003, 10:51 pm
Original Poster

Can I deposit my wife's MyPoint points into my account? If yes, how do I do this? I couldn't find any info on MyPoint's website.

Thanks,
Old Jul 23, 2003, 8:56 am

http://www.mypoints.com/mp/memberServices.p_faq#OWN

Can every member of my family have their own account?
Yes. Each individual must be at least 18 years of age to join and must live in one of our supported countries. Each member must personally operate the individual account, and only the registered user may access the account. You cannot combine Points from separate accounts. Also, users who share a computer should remove their Member Key when they leave the MyPoints site and they must then refresh their Member Key each time they log on. Otherwise, someone else could be earning Points for the last member that used that computer!
Old Jul 23, 2003, 10:18 am

NO, U CANNOT.

Take my advise, don't risk it. Mypoints is known to "Disable" your account once they detect anything abnormal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.