Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Tupperware "Giving it back" to artsygal "conga"

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 5, 2003, 9:18 pm
Original Poster

Programs: HHonors Gold since '02, Hertz President's Circle since '07

I owe artsygal a big thanks for fattening my HHonors account, so I contacted her to see if she wanted my unwanted Tupperware Gift Certs. Turns out she's a "freebie queen", and is jazzed at the the thought of entering tons of $1 gift certs.

More power to her, and I thought others might be into sharing the wealth and giving a little back to a fellow FTer. You can e-mail her at the address in her profile by clicking on her name anywhere in this post: artsygal

For those who didn't know, the whole Tupperware gift cert bonanza was made possible when artsygal posted this little tidbit back on March 1:
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I just got the 800 points at tupperware for just $1.. I selected a $5 gift certificate, but when I got to the confirmation page, it let me change the value to anything I wanted.. so I changed it to $1 and it gave me the link to confirm my 800 points. </font>
[This message has been edited by Rut Dog (edited 04-05-2003).]
Old Apr 5, 2003, 9:52 pm

Programs: AS MVP Gold 75K, Hyatt Explorist, UA 1MM
Pretty darn classy, Dog.
Old Apr 9, 2003, 2:08 pm

I just wanted to say a HUGE thanks to Rut Dog for doing this.. It really is appreciated, especially since I do need a whole bunch of kitchen stuff!

And of course.. thanks to the people who've emailed me too! I don't know your names on here.. or I'd mention all of you by name too!

Thanks folks! Talk about making me feel welcome here on FT!

------------------
Where are we going...? And what's with the hand basket?

[This message has been edited by artsygal (edited 04-09-2003).]
Old Apr 10, 2003, 8:19 am

Programs: UA 1P, SPG Gold, HHonors Gold
Hi Eveyone!

I'm new here, but I am in love with this website. I have been a FF junkie for years and love that there is a place for people like me.

Just a quick question on this.
How do I get the points from tupperware to HHonors account?

Do I have to use a special URL?
Or do I enter a special code?

Also, are you placing many different orders to get the 88 x X points?
Is this OK to do?

Thanks so much for this great offer and hope to contribute to this list too!

Old Apr 10, 2003, 8:25 am
jfe
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Kicked out of all of them
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by wbflyer:
Hi Eveyone!

I'm new here, but I am in love with this website. I have been a FF junkie for years and love that there is a place for people like me.

Just a quick question on this.
How do I get the points from tupperware to HHonors account?

Do I have to use a special URL?
Or do I enter a special code?

Also, are you placing many different orders to get the 88 x X points?
Is this OK to do?

Thanks so much for this great offer and hope to contribute to this list too!

</font>
Welcome to FT wbflyer, for you to get HHonors points by buying tupperware you need to join www.mypoints.com. When you have reached 1,000 points, then you can transfer them to your HHonors account.

Do join MyPoints, so far it has been the most stable, although not always reliable. But I like them

Explore FT, and enjoy

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.