Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

10 Mypoints for free each month???

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

10 Mypoints for free each month???

Search this Thread

Old Feb 6, 2002, 10:07 am

Happy belated birthday Sharon!
Old Feb 6, 2002, 4:16 pm

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by wormwood:
always pays to be dishonest, espically if it ruins it for thousands of others.</font>
How could it ruins it for thousands? Unless
you are one of the thousands that want to
try this trick and now he made it public and
MyPoint's probably going to fix it and you
can't do it anymore.
Old Feb 7, 2002, 5:13 am

Programs: HHonors Gold, Priority Club Plat, AAdvantage, Delta Skymiles, others including Amtrak Guest Rewards
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by slpflyer:
Happy belated birthday Sharon!</font>
Thanks slpflyer

Wouldn't it be fun to get birthday points/miles from all those programs we belong to?!? Although...hmmm.. imagine having to track down all the missing points...
Old Feb 7, 2002, 8:33 am

nemo:

Though it should be obvious, it ruins it for thousands of others because if abused the points will be given to no one on no birthdays. I am heartened to see at least some negative reponse to this idea from others.
Old Feb 7, 2002, 11:03 am
doc
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

FWIW, the landscape is littered with many companies of this type that were bankrupted due to fraund!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.