Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

AAdvantage miles at IgoUgo Take 2

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 16, 2001, 7:23 pm
Original Poster

I can't post to the other thread, for some reason (too big?) ... anyway, I've got a Q about luggage on http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/Forum94/HTML/005034.html if anyone can help...

Also, in reply to the camera question... I just bought a new camera. A normal one, though - I like real photos. I can always scan them in to get them online! ^_^

Anyway, I've got a new journal up. This one is called "Arcarnacon 2001" - http://www.igougo.com/planning/journ...JournalID=6281
Old May 16, 2001, 9:17 pm

New Thread works for me! Can y'all check if you have heard from others than the ones I list below. I think I have visited everyone on the original lists -- but have heard bac/been visited by only a few. These are the ones I know are writing and visiting. If I miss someone please correct me!

DrMaximus
MarkR37
estnet
Kun-chan
Tombrew
PStreet1 (writing yes, visiting?)
AndrewShih
nmagann
spuguru
flyin_illini
Library Dragon (writing yes, visiting?)
dglawless (one of my hero's!)
chipper (sorry chipper!)

Those are all I have heard from. If you are visiting journals do drop a line!
(edited to add dglawless -- a horrid oversight on my part )

[This message has been edited by cat333 (edited 05-17-2001).]

[This message has been edited by cat333 (edited 05-20-2001).]
Old May 17, 2001, 5:34 pm

I've started visiting journals. I had to go a week last week with no Internet access. Perhaps it was a bit better to wait to add journal reviews. After the first rush?
Old May 17, 2001, 5:41 pm

I left off:

Dglawless (a wonder reader -- even sent friends my way!)

Please forgive!
Old May 18, 2001, 9:04 am

thanks cat333 :-)
Old May 18, 2001, 12:07 pm

I've searched the site and still can't quite figure out what the AA mile redemption levels are with IgoUgo. Is there a URL someone could point me to? Also, has anyone successfully cashed in for AA miles yet. Thanks.
Old May 18, 2001, 12:30 pm

Check out http://www.igougo.com/rewards/rewards_aaredeem.html
Old May 18, 2001, 1:38 pm

thanks maple

just noticed that the same info was one of the first posts on the original thread. oops!
Old May 19, 2001, 12:05 am

Programs: AA Gold, HH Gold
estnet, I'm going back to read the new ones you posted. I, too, just added one journal--and it's not very long.
Old May 19, 2001, 1:21 am

Programs: UA plat, , aa plat, marriott LT titanium
Thanks to Maples good suggestion I am repeating post I placed in the old "long" thread and will use this one from now on.

Another problem with duplicate posts (at least for me)is markedly worse with Netscape 6 - suggest not using it with this board if possible.
Thanks everyone - just got back from a trip and posted a few more journals - hope to get some more done over the weekend - but my slooow connection makes it almost painful.

I am slowly working my way through the great journals of the other posters here - oh I wish for no tendonitis and a fast connection

I seem never to have gotten a referral so if anyone new is planning to join I'd sure appreciate the referral bonus for someone - so just email me before you join, I'll send you a referral and I'll be VERY grateful

Just reached MM on UA on my last trip so I have a few stories yet to tell (some are even worth hearing ) I'm also taking a 2 week cruise through the Norweigen fjords next month - so if my hand and wrists hold out (and if people are interested) I'll have more to share.
Old May 19, 2001, 1:34 am

Originally posted by Nanook:
[b]I, too, just added one journal--and it's not very long.
I am a ditz, and can never remember when people use different names on different sites -- please show you 'name' on IGOUGO (if not a link)-- went to look up your new one, but no Nanook on IGO -- so give ditzes like me a break when you say you have a new journal!

Old May 19, 2001, 7:44 am
Original Member

Programs: AA GLD 1MM, UA PLT
Hey Cat, did I get dropped off your list too?

I just added the RSVP cruise story. All 12000 words and 30 pictures. It is written as a narrative and less as a travel guide, but it was written to entertain.

I am taking a small haitus from all of this stuff to move my house from DFW to SLC, so I may not be answering things really quickly.

I am glad to see that this conga is going strong.

[This message has been edited by chipper (edited 05-19-2001).]
Old May 19, 2001, 11:32 am

Programs: AA Gold, HH Gold
cat333, sorry. When I joined IGUG, for some reason I used the name Boomsie. So this is on the original thread, but I guess it's good to carry it over.

I just went back through the old thread to bring everything forward. Here is a list of the FTers on IGUG. It seems we dropped one person off the original list, radella, so I've added him/her back on.

IGUG Name (FT Name)
AndrewShih (AndrewShih)
Boomsie (Nanook)
Cat333 (cat333)
certils (certils)
Chipper (Chipper)
dglawless (dglawless)
DrMaximus (maple)
estnet (estnet)
flyin_illini (rmccammy)
hermion (hermion)
joebm (lorra)
Kun-Chan (kunoichi)
Library Dragon (Library Dragon)
Linda Kaye (Linda Kaye)
lisamcgu (lisamcgu)
lyss710 (lyss710)
MarkR37 (MarkRichmond)
MRKEY (MRKEY)
nmagann (natalie)
PStreet1 (PStreet1)
Ptpinit (Ptpinit)
radella (radella)
Spuguru (CutStyle)
Tiffnco (cohent)
Tombrew (Tomas)
Travel Queen (T Q)
winstryg (winstryg)
Xzyan (xzyan)

What is manymiles2go's IGUG name?

If I've left anyone off, please email me and I'll edit this list. In fact, anytime anyone new joins, I'll update this list so an updated version is always on the first page of this thread.

[This message has been edited by Nanook (edited 05-19-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Nanook (edited 05-19-2001).]

[This message has been edited by Nanook (edited 07-13-2001).]
Old May 21, 2001, 11:46 pm

Hi folks, just posted a new journal on Rome, Italy. Somebody came along and gave 3 of the entries one star before I even got finished! I don't know why someone is so bored that they have nothing better to do. Oh well, I still got points for their views....I don't have the pictures on it yet but hope to post them tomorrow.
If you all get a chance please check it out.
Thanks dglawless
Old May 22, 2001, 6:10 pm

Thanks for letting us know. I'll go over right now and check them out.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.