Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Free Pictures within Germany , www.picabee.de

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free Pictures within Germany , www.picabee.de

Search this Thread

Old Jun 29, 2008, 1:40 am
Original Poster

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
Thumbs up Free Pictures within Germany , www.picabee.de

Hi guys,

as we all travel a lot and for sure make pictures all the time, i thought that this service might be of interest for people living in germany.

www.picabee.de provides:

1.) free fotos prints
2.) free shipping

No Costs ! but... there is a small logo and a advertisestrip next to the picture.

you can pre-register on picabee.de or send me an pm i have 3 invitations for this service.

its invitation only at the moment, like gmail in the beginning.

cheers dp
Old Jun 29, 2008, 2:33 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Hilton Gold, BA Gold
thpanks for posting this. pllease continue to follow this thread in our S.P.A.M forum where you can find similar deals

regards

chrissxb
co-moderator
germany forum
Old Jun 30, 2008, 3:02 am
Original Poster

Programs: Darth Vader of AMEX, A ladys best friend of Hilton, Pt78 of SPG, *G ,*S, ANA VIP
hi !

Originally Posted by chrissxb
thpanks for posting this. pllease continue to follow this thread in our S.P.A.M forum where you can find similar deals

regards

chrissxb
co-moderator
germany forum
thanks for moving it. i posted it in the german forum as the service is only within germany.

cheers dp
Old Jul 3, 2008, 2:36 am

Programs: AA, Delta, IcelandAir, Starbucks
You have a PM.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.