E-Rewards

Old Jul 24, 2000, 1:11 am
Original Poster

E-Rewards

Hi Everyone! When I was on the Delta Airlines website recently, I found a link for a program called E-Rewards. I haven't tried it yet, but supposedly you can earn points by reading e-mails. You can redeem the points for travel on Delta, United, or for discounts on Hertz and Blockbuster. Like I said, I haven't tried it, so I don't know all of the specifics, but here is the link: http://delta-air.com/home/Inbox_copy..._New/index.jsp
I don't know if this info has already been posted on this board; if it was, Sorry! If not, I hope it helps!
Old Jul 24, 2000, 7:13 am
Flyertalk Evangelist and Moderator: Coupon Connection and Travel Products

Programs: Hilton Diamond, IHG Platinum Elite, Hyatt Discoverist, Radisson Elite
HEY,

Does anyone know where I would find the United Airlines link for e-rewards?

William
Old Jul 24, 2000, 7:29 am
Original Member

William:
You only need to follow a company's link to be "invited" to join. Therefore, if you follow DL's link, you're all set. Joining via DL does not exclude you from getting UA awards.
Old Jul 24, 2000, 8:26 am

I like the E-rewards program. I just wish they send more frequent emails.

I have had only 9 in several months. But then again, it's free easy.
Old Jul 24, 2000, 8:33 am
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
They don't come that often, and they aren't worth that much, but they did send the $25 discount coupons very quickly for Delta.
Old Jul 24, 2000, 12:06 pm
Original Member

Programs: TSA Refusenik charter member
Ditto on the email frequency. I never got a $25 cert from DL. Shame. But it still seems to be a promising program. It costs nothing to wait and see, I guess.
Old Jul 24, 2000, 1:32 pm

Sorry wrong subject

[This message has been edited by sconbb (edited 07-24-2000).]
Old Jul 25, 2000, 2:20 pm

Email frequency here is hurting. Sign up is a lot easier than other sites, but it doesn't get you much.
Old Jul 26, 2000, 6:24 am

I like the program. I mean, it is easy to join, and free. And the rewards are just fine by me.

I get $1 toward a travel gift certificate just for reading an email.

It's a good program, but like I said, I wish there were more frequent emails
Old Jul 30, 2000, 12:18 am

I just opened and responded to one of their e-mails today. While I was there I had some spare time so I clicked around a bit and ended up in the Preferences area. I don't recall what I clicked on next, but the result was the same as clicking on "Change e-mail" and there I was able to ask them to increase the number of e-mails they send to me. The highest level available was "7 or more per week," I believe.

I couldn't recall if they'd asked me my e-mail frequency preference before, so I decided to up it to "4 to 6 per week" and see what happens.

You have to re-enter your e-mail address (or, of course, change it if you wish) and indicate whether it's for home or work, but at the bottom of the small box is the frequency selection.

If I see an increase in mails, and thereby reward opportunities, I'll report back in!
Old Jul 30, 2000, 6:00 am
JRF

Programs: DL Flying Colonel
Never got the $25. Is it a sham?
Old Jun 20, 2001, 9:56 am

e-rewards really surprised me today when they send me 3! emails and I earned 3$ in just one day. Keep them coming E-rewards. The time I spent was just a few minutes. I currently have 22.65$ in my account.
Old Jun 20, 2001, 2:03 pm

I've noticed that they now allow you to redeem for HHonors points. Has anyone done this yet?

I've also found that by liberally expressing myself in my profile has led to a greater number of income messages from e-Rewards.

------------------
Who is John Galt?
------------------
Old Jun 20, 2001, 4:05 pm

After a long absence of e-mails, I, too, got three in the last two days. Now, I'm only 5 cents from the $100 level. Can't decide which one to redeem for though... Leaning towards the Hilton points, since UA and Hertz discounts are pretty quick to come by and it would take 4-8 weeks for the certs to arrive by mail (and they have limited validity). On the other hand, I'm going to assume those Hilton points will take less time and the points don't expire. What do you folks think?
Old Jun 20, 2001, 4:17 pm

I just transferred $50 for 3,000 HHonors points. eRewards indicated the points would post in 72 hours. Once transferred into HHonors, their expiration will be governed by the terms of the HHonors program.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.