Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

daily max for milesbar

daily max for milesbar

Old Apr 19, 01, 11:12 pm
Original Poster

daily max for milesbar

The past two days milesbar has maxed at 49 miles for me. I don't remember reading that there was a daily max but maybe I missed it or ? I e-mailed them but I did not get a response. If anyone is interested in joining as a platinum charter member- whatever that will do for us, my referral is http://milesbar.com/join.asp?idMBP900 . If you want to join as a gold probably follow the original conga. Golds don't get credit for platinum so that skips people in the conga. I plan on joining again as a gold if there is a daily Max because you could type in your other code number.

[This message has been edited by moltmans (edited 04-19-2001).]
Old Apr 20, 01, 12:32 am

I have been thinking about emailing Milesbar about the accrual of miles because I have noticed the "10 miles per hour" isn't necessarily holding true.

If you hear anything from Milesbar, I hope you will post it here as an update!

Thanks...

[This message has been edited by abercrombie4me (edited 04-19-2001).]
Old Apr 20, 01, 2:09 am

I am beginning to have SERIOUS misgivings about milesbar. I've sent four emails to them about the process to transfer miles on their site to Worldperks miles and there has been no response.
There is no phone number or address on their website and a domain check indicates they are in Canada!
Anyone else having second thoughts?
Old Apr 20, 01, 11:30 am

Programs: Hilton Gold, SPG & IHG Plat, & every airline program that I can join
I wrote to Sue with a list of questions and she responded that they were going to post answers in the FAQ section in a few days. I have found on the milebar that if you refresh it every now and then it adds a few miles to the total. It does not seem to update on every mile, although when refreshed it catches up. I have been getting the 10 per hour without a problem and since joining have over 11,000 miles in the account. Sue said she will be replying with my specific answers in a few days as well about the transfer to existing FF accounts, the 3,6,12 month bonuses and when viewerbar and referral viewer miles are added to the account. I for one are hanging in there as I do think that they are growing and $13 a month * 3 months for me for 11K is not that bad if it keeps growing.

Hang in there and don't jump ship until they get more answers to us.
Judy J
Old Apr 20, 01, 2:28 pm

judy,

How in the world do you have over 11,000 miles in the Milesbar account?? I joined as a platinum member, surf/on the computer all the time, and have amassed a whopping 272 miles according the the milesbar.

My account page has a 1,000 sign up bonus listed, as well as 200 for a referral. Beyond this -- zilch.

Maybe you have everyone else's miles that seem to not be accumulating!

Old Apr 20, 01, 4:19 pm

Programs: AAdvantage EXP& 2Million miler, Skywards Gold, Delta Gold Medallion, HHonors Gold
Judi
Me Too I have been surfing in Louisana, on airports and in London England from the first day and I have 208 measly points. The banners are boring and I am a Charter platinum member. Is it all worth it I could have had a dinner for 20 Dollars and earned that much in a dining program
Old Apr 20, 01, 9:30 pm

Programs: Hilton Gold, SPG & IHG Plat, & every airline program that I can join
I have over 11000 miles since I have as of today 102 persons in my referrals, mostly from posting in the FFA's and some great downline people who also have some people in their downlines. They do add up and I am hoping as the milebar starts to add up that it grows as well. I can't say much for the cash aspect; I have a whopping $3.75 in bonus money!!
Old Apr 20, 01, 10:22 pm

Judy,

Well I congratulate you....I must be getting a raw end of the deal in referrals! My account lists two, but I have zero referrals through them.

You'll hafta keep us all posted on how many miles you are able to accumulate once all the referrals are able to download the viewbar and earn miles, too!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: