Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

$'s off at Giftcertificates.com

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 3, 2000, 12:17 am
Original Poster

Beginning in July, Wells Fargo Bank began a promotion with GiftCertificates.com, whereas by entering a special discount code in the appropriate area on the website, one is entitled to the following discounts:

When you spend: You'll save:
$50.00 - $74.99 $10
$75.00 - $99.99 $15
$100.00 - $249.99 $20
$250 + $50

By using greenpoints.com, or other shopping portal, one can receive additional points by linking to giftcertificates.com. First, use the following promotion code: NUEJO030DK Note that the first "O" is the letter, not number. The remaining "0"'s are zeros. Access giftcertificates.com/wf, where you enter your e-mail address, name and the promotion code. A one time use discount code is then e-mailed to you. The system will recognize the code if used more than once, but you can request others with different e-mail addresses.

The offer was printed on the back of my ATM receipt and should you have any problems with the code or promotion, simply contact WFB at 800-869-3557. Though they initially were unaware of the offer, when pressed for more info, they were able to provide me with the promotion code.

Happy shopping.

[This message has been edited by raffy (edited 07-04-2000).]
Old Jul 3, 2000, 8:47 am

Thanks Raffy!

I tried to get the discount, but www.greenpoints.com/wf does not exist. Am I going to the wrong place?
Old Jul 3, 2000, 9:01 am

I think that the correct URL to use is at Giftcertificates.com and not Greenpoints.com. So, try this instead: http://www.giftcertificates.com/wf

Here is the fine print on this:
Not combinable with other offers. Offer not good toward purchase of American Express® Gift Cheques, The Home Depot, Target, Circuit City, or eToys gift certificates. Promotion is available only once per customer. US residents only. Offer expires 8/31/2000.

[This message has been edited by steve100 (edited 07-03-2000).]
Old Jul 3, 2000, 12:50 pm
Original Poster

Thanks steve100, you are indeed correct, it was giftcertificates.com/wf and not greenpoints.com/wf. I don't know how I overlooked this.

raffy
Old Jul 3, 2000, 1:42 pm
Original Member

Programs: United Silver, Delta Silver, Hyatt Plat, Hilton Gold
Thanks Raffy. I saved $50 on Marriott cheques for an upcoming trip!!!
Old Jul 3, 2000, 11:01 pm

Thank Raffy...

I just saved $50 on my $250 worth of Marriott Cheques. Also, I did mine through GreenPoints.com so I will inform all of you if I received my 4,000 GreenPoints for my $200 purchase. Also I will tell you if I received my 1 GiftCertificate.com Reward Point, as well.

Once again, thank you for the wonderful information and I will be looking for more deals to pass on to everyone else to return the favor. Please have a happy, healthy and safe 4th of July, as well.

Sincerely,

Robert Linderman
Akron, Ohio
Old Jul 4, 2000, 7:51 am

Wahoo!!

Thanks alot!!
Old Jul 4, 2000, 11:09 am
Original Member

Programs: Standard Memberships in all the majors hotel, airlines and Amtrak.
... goto www.buick.com and apply for their 'ticket to ride' sweepstakes...

If you print out the form and take it to a dealer for a test drive, they will sign it enabling you to collect $50.00 from GiftCertificates.com...

I think this promotion is still valid...

And if you want another freebie, goto www.oldsmobile.com and fill out their test drive application, take it to a dealer and have them sign it... you will get a free $50 Blockbuster giftcard...
Old Jul 6, 2000, 1:59 pm

Raffy-
Thank you thank you thank you!
I got pretty crafty with this deal.
I went through greenpoints, ordered a $50 electronic gift certificate from wine.com. This gave me more gift certificate credits from giftcertificates.com, plus greenpoints.
Then, when I get my wine.com digital certificate in email, I will go through milesource shopping to use my certificate to buy wine & get 3 for 1 milesource miles since they're having a promotion.
So I get 3 sets of points/miles in 1! And I got $50 worth of wine for $40. Awesome!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.