Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

[CONGA] Travala - 50$ reward for hotel booking of min.100$

Old Jan 9, 2020, 7:16 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Spiff
You may not join this conga if you are already a Travala member.

You must use the existing referral before you can post your own referral.

You must identify the referral used before you can post your own referral.

If your post has been deleted, you are no longer eligible for this conga. Please do not repost.

ONE referral per member, please.
Print Wikipost

Old Jan 9, 2020, 2:08 pm
Original Poster

Travala is the world’s leading cryptocurrency-friendly travel booking platform.
Customers using Travala.com can pay for accommodations with standard money, or the firm’s native token AVA plus 20 other popular cryptos.

25-th November 2019 they announced a strategic partnership with Booking.com. According to Travala the collaboration adds Booking.com’s accommodation listings to the Travala portal, adding 90,000 destinations to over 230 countries worldwide.

All users, who start adventure with travala.com from referral link, make a booking and complete a stay worth over $100 receive a $50 cashback reward.

My reflink is:
https://www.travala.com/ref/TQB91V

More informations:
https://www.travala.com/invite
T&C:
https://www.travala.com/invite-terms

I got my reward 2 days after check out.

Feel invited
Old Jan 9, 2020, 3:56 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Did I read the terms correctly: rewards are paid in their preferred crypto?!
Old Jan 9, 2020, 4:13 pm
Original Poster

Invite rewards are paid in the AVA token (value of 50 USD) directly to your invitees Travala.com wallet.
AVA token can be send to binance.com (global cryptocurrency exchange platform), and there it can be sold/echange on USD.
Old Jan 9, 2020, 5:09 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by piotreq86
Invite rewards are paid in the AVA token (value of 50 USD) directly to your invitees Travala.com wallet.
AVA token can be send to binance.com (global cryptocurrency exchange platform), and there it can be sold/echange on USD.
Commissions kill the deal.
Old Jan 10, 2020, 12:28 am
Original Poster

It's not true. How much you can loose, because of commissions? Around ~10%, maybe ~15%. Let's even asume it will be 20%. Still you are 40$ rewarded. It's very good deal.

Anyway. You don't need to exchange it, and sell it. You can use it for your next hotel booking too. You have hotel stay worths 50$ for free.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.