Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

$15 per airline ticket cashback - Topcashback and Flighthub

Old Jun 30, 16, 3:09 pm
Original Poster

Topcashback is offering $15 back for every flight booking through Flighthub. You can buy your round trip as two one-ways and earn $30.

https://www.topcashback.com/flighthub/

Other OTAs typically have $2 cashback for flight tickets.
Old Jun 30, 16, 4:00 pm

Programs: TINDER GOLD, STARBUCKS GOLD, COSTCO EXECUTIVE!!
Topcashback offers $5/ticket via Priceline, and Cheaptickets has usually great options too with ebates that are stackable on top of the $10 cheapcash/one-way

Note that FlightHub does NOT have 24h free cancel and is one of the more anti-consumer OTA's: they will charge you a fee to select seats (on top of the airline's fee, if there is one), and even to request wheelchairs or special meals. buyer beware!

Last edited by keitherson; Jul 1, 16 at 3:41 am
Old Jul 1, 16, 4:53 am

Often OTA's who offer similar deals will jack up the cheapest rates correspondingly.
Old Jul 1, 16, 8:40 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by keitherson View Post
Topcashback offers $5/ticket via Priceline, and Cheaptickets has usually great options too with ebates that are stackable on top of the $10 cheapcash/one-way

Note that FlightHub does NOT have 24h free cancel and is one of the more anti-consumer OTA's: they will charge you a fee to select seats (on top of the airline's fee, if there is one), and even to request wheelchairs or special meals. buyer beware!

Just book your ticket and do the seat selection and special requests directly with the airline using the PNR. Yes Flighthub does have extra fees for changes to flights or dates. But the ticket prices are the same as the airline in the US. I bought and compared with United. Same price.
Old Jul 1, 16, 4:44 pm

Originally Posted by keitherson View Post
The fee to select seats is exactly what happened when I booked a JetBlue flight. I called in and had that refunded.

Regarding not having the 24 hours to cancel, at least for JetBlue, I could cancel the FlightHub reservation within 24 hours directly from JetBlue's website (which showed the refund going back to the CC I used).

Search this Thread