Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

CapitalOne + UBER

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

CapitalOne + UBER

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2015, 10:30 am
Original Poster

Some of you might already know about it. I wasn't aware of it till yesterday. Capital One cardholders who are new to Uber can sign up to receive their first ride free (up to $30 per ride). Rides must be taken before April 30, 2016 and be paid for with an eligible US-issued Capital One debit or credit card.

https://get.uber.com/go/ubergoogleri...rm=quicksilver

In addition, any Uber rider paying with a Quicksilver or QuicksilverOne card will receive a 20% credit on their statement for any ride taken through April 30, 2016. The credit will be valid on all Uber rides paid for in USD and will be applied to your card statement in 1-2 billing cycles.

No need to add a promo code for this credit; as long as you're using your Quicksilver or QuicksilverOne card to pay for the ride, you'll automatically receive the credit.
If you believe this credit is missing from your statement and two cycles have passed, you can call Capital One at the number located on the back of your Quicksilver card for assistance.

FAQs

Last edited by Spiff; Jan 19, 2016 at 9:22 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.