Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

conga Peapod $20 off for new customers use for Shell GCs

Old Sep 24, 2015, 10:59 am
Original Poster

This is for those new Peapod users who live in the Peapod service area, much of the Northeastern US and Chicago Metro areas. Following these instructions could allow you save about ~$23 on $75 worth of Shell Gift Cards.

1. Open peapod from my link in my referral link and sign up, using email and information from your Giant Gas Rewards program.
Link:
http://peapod.extole.com/v2/share/6196196414352125886

2. Search for "gift cards" on Peapod to locate shell gift cards

3. Add amount of gift cards required to meet minimum order ($60), which would be a $50 card and a $25 card.

4. Pay from checking account to save an additional $5 (actually the first time you will save $5, plus $1).

5. Try using the promo code "PC2SAVEFIVE" to see if you may save an additional $5 off this order. There may be other promo codes that might save you some more money, check
http://www.retailmenot.com/view/peapod.com

6. Schedule delivery for Wednesday so you can get the most discounted delivery rate (you can see the discounts on other days are not as good, at least in my area). Note that you can do store pickup but I tried that and found it to be such a hassle. Delivery has been a breeze and they even call when they are running late. Note signature is required so you have to be there, unless you opt for "unattended" drop-off.

Notes:
You can only have one order in at a time, so even after you check out and click submit you can only change/cancel the order that you've put in until that order arrives.

You can only have one Peapod account per address so this seems to be limited to how many addresses you can receive shipments at.

You DO earn gas points on gas card purchases. Normally at Giant you do not receive points when purchasing gift cards.

Here are the terms of the deal:
Discount only valid for local Pick-up or Delivery of Peapod groceries. The $20 off your first order will automatically be deducted online when you correctly enter a valid promotional code. Minimum Pick-up is $60. Offer valid for new customers only. Not valid with any other offer. Expires on 12/31/2015

you save $20, referrer $10, so there it is

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.