Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Conga:: SavvyConnect (SurveySavvy)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Aug 15, 2015, 4:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: vi, PuTTY, XFE

(this thread was cleared with Spiff prior to creation)

First, understand this is NOT the same referral program as the SurveySavvy referral program. It is different and distinct.

To join SurveySavvy, you should join the SurveySavvy Conga.

SavvyConnect Referral Program Details
SurveySavvy is pleased to announce our revised referral program. Refer friends and family using the personalized referral link included below and you can earn extra cash from referrals who complete SavvyConnect studies.

HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS
For each SavvyConnect project that your direct referrals successfully complete, you will earn anywhere from $5 to $15.

Note that all SavvyConnect projects require the installation of SavvyConnect to one or more of your devices. Your referrals will need to have SavvyConnect installed and active in order to successfully complete a SavvyConnect project.

By installing SavvyConnect, your referrals will be entered into the SavvyConnect program where they will be invited to exclusive SavvyConnect projects. The goal of the program is to track what people do online and see how they interact with the various websites across the internet. By participating, you will represent thousands of people in your area and help shape the way businesses interact with consumers like you on the internet.

Contact our support team at [email protected] in case you have any questions.
SavvyConnect is an application (Windows) or app (iOS, Android) offered by SurveySavvy that you install on your device(s). It essentially tracks your browsing data and habits in aggregate (not you specifically, but all users).

Here's the explanation:
Monetize Your Online Data

Every day you hear about companies that are leveraging your data to make money. We want to do the same, but we tell you up front and we give you a nice incentive for your participation. Unlike other sites, we aren’t using this data to sell you anything or to show you ads. We use it to provide research and analysis on what people like you do on the internet, which helps create a better online experience for everyone.

How It Works

Installing SavvyConnect sends us information on where you go and what you do on the Internet. We aggregate that data to provide behavioral metrics, such as what TV shows people watch online, where people shop online, what people search for, and other similar insights.
I joined SavvyConnect a few months after joining SurveySavvy. It's been a constant income stream for me.

SavvyConnect projects pay anywhere from $50 to $100's of dollars, and up. I did a SavvyConnect project earlier this year that was a $450.

It doesn't need to be installed one primary devices, or ones with sensitive information if you feel that presents a security issue.

It does need to be a device that gets occasional use. Especially for some of the higher incentive projects. Installing on multiple devices unlocks projects with greater incentive as well.

If you have any questions about SavvyConnect, you can send me a PM and I'll be happy to try to answer them. That way they don't clutter up the Conga.

So, this is the start of the SavvyConnect Conga.

Use: https://www.surveysavvy.com/?m=4732184&c=120

After you join the SavvyConnect, download and install the app(s), then visit this page to get your unique SavvyConnect referral URL.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.