FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   S.P.A.M. (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m-2/)
-   -   Uber Car Service Promos - No Referrals (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m/1533829-uber-car-service-promos-no-referrals.html)

Ikaz Mar 13, 2014 8:38 am

Code for Berlin:

Code: WELTFRAUENTAG

"Alles Liebe zum Weltfrauentag! (Gültigkeit: 8. bis 31. März 2014, bis zu 20 Euro)"

Best wishes for the International Women's Day, valid between the 8th and the 31st of March 2014, up to 20€ (it does not say anything about being limited to Berlin, but I think it is)

EDIT: Looks like it is limited to new users (see post from hcampana below)

myeurocrush Mar 14, 2014 9:21 am

Originally Posted by Ikaz (Post 22516334)
Code for Berlin:

Code: WELTFRAUENTAG

"Alles Liebe zum Weltfrauentag! (Gültigkeit: 8. bis 31. März 2014, bis zu 20 Euro)"

Best wishes for the International Women's Day, valid between the 8th and the 31st of March 2014, up to 20€ (it does not say anything about being limited to Berlin, but I think it is)

says "promotion only for new users"

cincyflyer513 Mar 18, 2014 3:18 pm

Uber free in Cincinnati

Uber started operating in Cincinnati one week ago, and they are offering free rides for their first two weeks of operation (so you've got about a week left). You can get up to five free rides, up to $25/ride (you pay if it goes over that amount). Just download the Uber app to get started.

TravelinSperry Mar 29, 2014 1:06 pm

WGGDX for new signups gives you $20 in credit free (mentions app, but may work on website too). Works in the Los Angeles area. Might work elsewhere too.

elenanik Apr 4, 2014 10:10 am

NEW promo Offer valid for UAE (Dubai -Abu Dhabi ) & Doha

MASTERCARDUAE (capitals) -20% off for up to 6 rides!

Need to pay with mastercard

Valid until 31/07/2014

crash11235 Apr 4, 2014 8:12 pm

Use this code for free Uber rides!

Use uberSpring60 to get $60 for 3 free rides! ($20 max each ride);)

cblaisd Apr 4, 2014 8:19 pm

Only available to new users.

Astrophsx Apr 14, 2014 7:27 pm

Just a heads up if you are traveling to another country and want to use your credit.. if you have referral credit or sign up credit that shows as USD when you check your account it will not work in places that bill in other currencies.

crash11235 May 10, 2014 8:14 pm

New promo code 5/10 for uber - Confirmed working

Use promo code 'uberInStyle60' and get your first ride free!

Siwu Aug 12, 2014 7:18 am

The Euro Codes GLUEHWEINBERLIN and GLUEWEINMUC are expired.

ktremor Oct 8, 2014 11:31 am

Check your Amex Offers as I had this one

Get a one-time $10 statement credit by using your enrolled Card to spend a total of $10 or more in the Uber app by 12/31/2014.

TERMS
In order to be eligible, you must use your enrolled Card as the credit card on file for your Uber account to pay Uber $10 or more for a single ride by 12/31/2014. See uber.com for information on how to sign up for an Uber account. If you are enrolled in American Express’ program with Uber, you do not earn additional Membership Rewards® points on the portion of the fare covered by the $10 statement credit. Offer not available for redemption when you select to “Use Points” in the Uber app to redeem points for a ride. Offer not valid on UberT in New York City, or other services in which payment does not occur via Uber’s app. For Amex Every Day Card products, extra points awarded for this offer do not count for the Extra Points Benefit. Valid in the US only. Enrollment limited. Limit 1 statement credit per American Express Card across all American Express offer channels. Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 12/31/14, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase. Note that American Express may not receive information about your qualifying purchase from the merchant until all of the items from your qualifying purchase have been provided. Statement credit may be reversed if qualifying purchase is returned/cancelled. If American Express does not receive information that identifies your transaction as qualifying for the offer, you will not receive the statement credit. For example, your transaction will not qualify if it is not made directly with the merchant. In addition, in most cases, you will not receive the statement credit if your transaction is made with an electronic wallet or through a third party or if the merchant uses a mobile or wireless card reader to process it.

SkyTeam777 Oct 12, 2014 8:55 pm

Can you register for this promo after using the Uber service, but before it posts to your account? In that limbo moment with promotions and postings.

huge Dec 29, 2014 2:51 pm

Is it OK to ask a question in a Conga thread? [moderator note: No, but it has been moved]

Is it possible to get the $20 referral credit and also the $30 credit you can get using the FirstRide30 code (must sign up by Dec 31 2014, but according to this blog post the credit is good through Dec 2015).

Wayfahrer Nov 12, 2015 9:31 am

$22 promo, US: https://www.uber.com/promo

Is it any good? I don't know. The conga offers $15, or $15 each way, that is, $30?

Wayfahrer Nov 12, 2015 9:38 am

Important question:

Can you 'travel' with your Uber balance internationally. I think so (currency exchange applies).

The same question, but for the promo balance? I don't know.