Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

100 Free Best Buy Reward Zone points

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

100 Free Best Buy Reward Zone points

Search this Thread

Old Mar 29, 2012, 5:08 pm
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Awesome. Just turned 100 useless (to me) Best Buy points into 26 AAdvantage miles through Points.com
Old Apr 2, 2012, 5:58 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by Saas
Click Here to sign up for the Deal Of The Day email and get 100 bonus points for signing up.

I like to use these on points.com and transfer them to programs a rarely use like Alaska Airlines Mileage Plan to keep miles from expiring.

Signup page doesn't work! now the way is google it
Old Apr 2, 2012, 8:42 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by MileageAddict
Awesome. Just turned 100 useless (to me) Best Buy points into 26 AAdvantage miles through Points.com
I'm guessing that counts as mileage earning activity for AA?
Old Apr 2, 2012, 10:36 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by kipper
I'm guessing that counts as mileage earning activity for AA?
Yes it does. MileageAddict must live in an AA hub or something because you get almost twice as many if you redeem them for US. I'm waiting to see if anything comes out of the rumors of US buying AA, then I'll know where to transfer
Old Apr 2, 2012, 11:16 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

Yes it does. MileageAddict must live in an AA hub or something because you get almost twice as many if you redeem them for US. I'm waiting to see if anything comes out of the rumors of US buying AA, then I'll know where to transfer
I applied them to my son's AA account. He rarely flies AA and is only a few thousand miles shy of a Europe coach award ticket.
Old Apr 2, 2012, 12:42 pm

Thanks!
Originally Posted by MileageAddict
I applied them to my son's AA account. He rarely flies AA and is only a few thousand miles shy of a Europe coach award ticket.
If I don't have activity on my AA account by August, I lose my miles, so I'm thinking that might be a way to show some activity.
Old Apr 2, 2012, 4:12 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by kipper
Thanks!

If I don't have activity on my AA account by August, I lose my miles, so I'm thinking that might be a way to show some activity.
This will do it then. I plan on transferring a few of these to Alaska Airlines at the end of the year to keep that account active.
Old Apr 2, 2012, 7:10 pm

This will do it then. I plan on transferring a few of these to Alaska Airlines at the end of the year to keep that account active.
I'll probably transfer them then, thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.