Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Serve™ Payment System (like PayPal) by American Express [Conga] - Free $15 Total

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Serve™ Payment System (like PayPal) by American Express [Conga] - Free $15 Total

Search this Thread

Old Dec 9, 2011, 2:18 am
Original Poster

Location: NY by birth, BNA by choice - soon YXE, the SKY by virtue.

Serve is a next-generation digital payments platform that helps you organize your money, send and receive funds, and manage payment requests — all from a single, unified online account. Serve makes paying and being paid simple.

Best of all, we're provided by American Express. That means Serve uses American Express security, technology, and data protection, giving you confidence whether you're shopping online or sending money to a friend.
You can get $5 for each friend you refer (up to $50) and also a $10 bonus from answering a trivia question (after you've created your account).

Please PM me your e-mail address for an invitation to join Serve. Once you have signed up, post here to continue the conga.

Once you have your account set up, visit the trivia question here:
http://www.playmoneymover.com/#triviaquestion
If you click "Activate Helpline", it stops the clock for you to Google the answer in a new tab.
Old Dec 9, 2011, 9:32 am

I've got Matthew, thanks!

PM me next for an invite
Old Dec 9, 2011, 10:06 am
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
1 referral per person, PM the previous referrer in order to join the conga.

Spiff, S.P.A.M. moderator
Old Dec 9, 2011, 10:13 am

Programs: Delta Gold, UA Plat. Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Plat. Hilton Plat. US Airways, Starwood Gold, Avis Pres
I got Robinsparles618, via PM

Please PM for me invite. thanks
Old Dec 9, 2011, 10:43 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

The question is whether funding from a CC will count as a cash transaction or not. Since it looks like they won't charge a fee for CC funding until Jan 1, this would be a decent way to make your spend on a new miles card in December.
Old Dec 9, 2011, 11:05 am

Programs: Delta Gold, UA Plat. Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Plat. Hilton Plat. US Airways, Starwood Gold, Avis Pres
Originally Posted by PaulMSN
The question is whether funding from a CC will count as a cash transaction or not. Since it looks like they won't charge a fee for CC funding until Jan 1, this would be a decent way to make your spend on a new miles card in December.
That part is true, but from the reading (and I could be wrong) it appears your CC may see it has a CASH ADVANCE....
Old Dec 9, 2011, 11:58 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I got twoner32. PM me with your email for a referral.
Old Dec 9, 2011, 12:05 pm
Hilton Contributor Badge

Programs: AA ExecPl, AT Gold, Hyatt Globalist, IHG Diamond, Hilton Diamond, National
twoner32 referred me. Please PM me for the next referral. thanks!
Old Dec 9, 2011, 12:21 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
Originally Posted by Spiff
1 referral per person, PM the previous referrer in order to join the conga.

Spiff, S.P.A.M. moderator
I'm sorry folks couldn't follow a limit of 1 referral per person. As this conga would now be a list and have a PM lag, I'm closing it before it becomes truly unmanageable.

In the future, direct (in post) referrals will be permitted, PM congas will not. It's just too unwieldy to manage in non-real time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.