Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

RentStuff.com [Conga]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RentStuff.com [Conga]

Search this Thread

Old Feb 28, 2012, 9:14 am
Original Poster

Programs: No preference
RentStuff.com [Conga]

RentStuff is a community marketplace to rent your stuff to anyone. Everyone has valuable stuff sitting idle in their homes or businesses that people around you want to use right now! From sporting goods, power tools, and gadgets to music equipment, household appliances, and vehicles parked in your driveway, our platform allows you to lend that stuff to your neighbors, community, and city easily, safely and securely.

Are you a rental shop? RentStuff.com is a platform to list your inventory and reach more customers. Make it easier than ever before to allow customers to find and rent your stuff.

We’re here to make it easy to find the things you need to do the things you love!

They appear to have decent prices for things that would otherwise be prohibitively expensive to buy. Camera equipment for <$30/day, mountain bikes for <$10/day, etc.

My Invitation Link: Link

Please post your own referral link after using the previous poster's link.
Old Feb 28, 2012, 9:39 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Used yours. Here's mine:

http://www.rentstuff.com/signup?a741
Old Feb 28, 2012, 12:27 pm

Last one used. Here's my signup link:

http://www.rentstuff.com/signup?a744

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.