Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Old Sep 6, 2011, 10:00 pm

DirecTV has a promotion where you can get a $180 Costco card and $100 referral credit (credited as $10 a month for 10 months) for new service. I stole these directions from FatWallet.com.

Go to the Costco website here: Costco Directv offer
Click the button that says "residential customers click here."
Then after that page comes up, click on "Get DirecTV."
That brings up the cart page where you select the package and equipment that you want. This will also allow you to see what you payments will be for the next 2 years.
Now that you are on the cart page, paste this link in your address bar: http://www.directv.com/refer
Type in an account number from a friend or another source (PM me if you need one) and click "get directv now".
That will bring you back to the cart page, and should show your first 10 months are $10 lower.
Make sure that a Costco banner is displayed at the top of the page, if it isnt, you will not get the $180 Costco cash card.
Continue checkout as normal.
Print copies of everything as proof.
Done
Old Sep 14, 2011, 2:33 pm

the dishnetwork for mileage plus is a complete lie. I signed up with them two years ago, and never received the credit. i have spoken to mileage plus and they referred me to mileage plus wireless, which has a contact number that no one ever answers. then i called the number that i called when i signed up for dish and they said they will credit me but never did. i have called them about 10 times, but never received the 5000 miles.
Old Nov 5, 2011, 8:40 am

Programs: Marriott -Plat. Hilton -Diamond
Anyone with a DISH NETWORK referral code, PM me, as I'm ready to make the switch with from DTV to DISH.
Old Nov 5, 2011, 9:47 am

Originally Posted by threedjmay
Anyone with a DISH NETWORK referral code, PM me, as I'm ready to make the switch with from DTV to DISH.
done!
Old Nov 5, 2011, 10:08 am

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold, SPG Gold, HH Gold, PC Platinum
Thanks !!!
Old Nov 8, 2011, 6:26 pm

Programs: Hhonors Diamond, IHG Platinum
Originally Posted by SkymilesSucks
the dishnetwork for mileage plus is a complete lie. I signed up with them two years ago, and never received the credit. i have spoken to mileage plus and they referred me to mileage plus wireless, which has a contact number that no one ever answers. then i called the number that i called when i signed up for dish and they said they will credit me but never did. i have called them about 10 times, but never received the 5000 miles.
Same issue here! Been writing to all who will listen since last spring about a cell phone purchase through United site, no miles yet! Thanks for the warning on the dish deals.
Old Nov 8, 2011, 9:39 pm

Originally Posted by kathiel
Same issue here! Been writing to all who will listen since last spring about a cell phone purchase through United site, no miles yet! Thanks for the warning on the dish deals.

Yes. You're better off with the $50 off run directly thru dish
Old Mar 5, 2012, 8:17 pm

Programs: UA, AA, SPG, HH, PC, Hyatt
$100 Credit + 25,000 American Airlines Miles

I recently signed up and received two bonuses:
  • 25,000 AA miles, and
  • $100 credit using a referral link.

(The confirmation email from DirecTv confirms BOTH bonuses.)

Last edited by Spiff; Mar 5, 2012 at 8:21 pm Reason: Sorry, no referrals unless it's a conga.
Old Mar 30, 2012, 2:34 pm

Programs: SU/DL/US/MR
I am debating on getting the 25k deal w/AA for DirectTV.

Couple of questions for those who grace this thread.

1 - 25k AA miles worth investing in for someone who has a 0 balance, I collect skymiles

2 - DirectTV referral piggy back, can I get the $100 bonus as well with the above deal and if so, anyone want to give me the details of how to get and a link of theirs if they want the credit.

3 - Trickery, DirectTV pull any stunts aside from the usual locking you into a 2yr deal with the 1st being the cheapest monthly payments ?

4 - Any other advice for someone like myself who is sitting on the fence about this deal. I wish this was for Skymiles, 25k is a great deal.
Old Oct 22, 2012, 9:01 pm

Programs: Marriott -Plat. Hilton -Diamond
Looking again for a referral code to sign up again. My wife this time actually.
Old Oct 22, 2012, 9:06 pm

Originally Posted by threedjmay
Looking again for a referral code to sign up again. My wife this time actually.

Please PM me your email
Old Oct 22, 2012, 9:25 pm
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
No referral codes may be posted in this thread.
Old Nov 9, 2012, 11:10 pm

Programs: Marriott PP, SPG Plat
delete

Last edited by stldude; Nov 14, 2012 at 4:03 pm Reason: code received
Old Dec 7, 2012, 3:46 pm

Programs: Delta, AirTran, Marriott
Hope this is right place. Got a card from Directv today in mail good for $100 in bill credits pus the 29.99/mo with free Genie upgrade for a friend and self. PM if interested.
Thanks
Gug
Old Dec 8, 2012, 7:29 pm

Programs: Delta Skymiles, AA Advantage
Send me a PM if anyone is looking for a directv referral bonus for us both.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.