Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

MyPoints [Master Thread]--NEW

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 23, 2016, 6:26 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: viajero boricua
Additional Info about MyPoints

UA occasionally goes out of stock, but usually returns within a few days.
Print Wikipost

MyPoints [Master Thread]--NEW

Search this Thread

Old Nov 11, 2018, 7:58 pm

Back to normal, kind of, just had 45 points show. I contacted cust support and might get an answer tomorrow or the next day.
Old Nov 12, 2018, 1:51 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, Delta Sky Miles
"Has anyone else noticed a change to the "Daily 5" as of November 1st. They changed the available options to earn your five bonus points basically making it impossible to earn the bonus unless you watch a video and complete a survey. Some of the button links also result in an error message."

My problems with the new Daily 5 are that they now have only 7 options (Surveys is not automatic, needs one completed and Discover also is not automatic and needs one offer or 1 questionnaire done and originally AdGate was flagged by Norton with a VIRUS in theirs, so Discover points are tricky at best) instead of 8 and nCrave is TOTALLY USELESS as in my case it ALWAYS gives me an "match error". Thus, I've restructured my Monthly Goals promo this way:
25 Daily 5's << 13 21 Surveys = 21 (this is where goes thinly) and 40 Video Playlists << 31 for a total of 610 MyPoints << 590 (verified as the minimum that would approach last month's Bonus points).

I've emailed their Help Desk as this wasn't the way for Members to "engage in other activities" (it seems Prodege only wants to finetune their "click money", not market properly their Members)...
Old Nov 13, 2018, 2:53 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: SF CA USA. I love large faceless corporations. And they cherish me in return (sometimes). ;)
Programs: UA Premier Gold/disappointed 1MM, HH Gold, IHG Plat, MB Gold, BW Diam Sel
I decided to simply not bother with Monthly Goals, at least for November. If they decide to make the Daily 5 easy to get (i.e., as easy as it was before), or stop requiring a minimum number of Daily 5 completions, I will resume Monthly Goals.
Old Nov 13, 2018, 11:55 am

Programs: IHG Diamond, Delta PM, Hilton Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Silver
If you have the Laptop Guy videos under 'Sponsored Videos', running him will check off the 'Discover' box for Daily 5.
Old Nov 19, 2018, 12:56 pm

Programs: AAdvantage, Delta Sky Miles
I haven't had ANY Sponsored Videos available in quite a while (before it mostly came available at 0000 ET) and never got "Laptop Guy Videos" available, mostly some for RX pharmaceuticals...
Old Nov 19, 2018, 6:46 pm

Have you tried switching browsers? There are times when there are no sponsored and no nCrave videos when I use chrome, but switching to the Edge browser there are many videos. Worth a try.

Old Nov 24, 2018, 8:33 am

For me, the Discover has at times randomly shown as completed. Seems after reading a bunch of Bonus Mails. Though I can't figure it out. I set my monthly goals based on just four Daily 5 completions and was able to meet it. It only results in 5 bonus points, but better than nothing. I simply go in to the Daily 5 now to complete the quick survey for the single point.
Old Dec 4, 2018, 4:19 pm

I was very careful to jump through all the hoops of my November Monthly Goals, and it didn't credit. Shows I printed 280 coupons when I printed over 500.

It sucks because I am certain MyPoints will never respond to my customer service request. Their customer service seems to be non-existant.
Old Dec 5, 2018, 7:57 am

Programs: UA Million Miler (Gold), Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by IamHydro
I was very careful to jump through all the hoops of my November Monthly Goals, and it didn't credit. Shows I printed 280 coupons when I printed over 500.
I had the same situation but later yesterday received a second email telling me they made a mistake and crediting my November points.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 9:36 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
Any way to get in contact with these guys any faster than their email submission form?

Noticed I haven't been getting emails from mypoints, can't log in to my account and tried to reset my password but never get the link sent to me so worried my account got hacked.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 9:50 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by rylan
Any way to get in contact with these guys any faster than their email submission form?

Noticed I haven't been getting emails from mypoints, can't log in to my account and tried to reset my password but never get the link sent to me so worried my account got hacked.
https://www.complaintsboard.com/mypoints-b121853

MyPoints.com, Inc.

44 Montgomery Street, Ste. 250
San Francisco
California
United States - 94104

Customer Support Phone Numbers

Phone:+1 415 200 420024 33
Fax:+1 415 200 44223 8
Web:
www.mypoints.com
Ismilee likes this.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 12:20 pm
uxb

Programs: AC, AS, BA, DL, HH (D), MR (T/LTP), UA (*S), UScAAre (PLT/1,87MM), WN
I'm not amused with their customer service. I just filed complaints against them for welching on 18500 points.
Old Feb 25, 2019, 6:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL DM 2MM, Marriott LT Titanium, Hertz PC, Avis PC
I am supposedly getting my account fixed... they said their security locked my account due to unauthorized access so don't know what was done... then they ask a question to verify the account and takes a few days, then ask for a new email and that takes a few days. If I don't hear back today or if they ask more questions I'll call that number. Thanks for the info.
Old Mar 2, 2019, 6:09 pm

Originally Posted by IamHydro

It sucks because I am certain MyPoints will never respond to my customer service request. Their customer service seems to be non-existant.
I've had to contact them in the past...took about 30 days to get the issue resolved, but it did finally work. That was over a year ago though...might have slowed down.
Old Mar 2, 2019, 6:12 pm

Has anyone else noticed a decided decrease in the number of 'click-through' emails offering points? Or is it just me? I haven't gotten any in several days (only those that offer points for purchases, donations, etc - but no freebie points, per se).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.