Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

MyPoints [Master Thread]--NEW

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 23, 2016, 6:26 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: viajero boricua
Additional Info about MyPoints

UA occasionally goes out of stock, but usually returns within a few days.
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Oct 20, 2012, 5:14 am

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, CC Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold, DL PM
Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
Wow! THREE Huggies? Where? I checked my emails and only find the 1...

Here are the dates that I received the e-mails:

1,000 pts - e-mail received 9/14, purchase by 9/28
1,750 pts - e-mail received 9/27 purchase by 10/11
1,750 pts - e-mail received 10/11 purchase by 10/25

My Mother received the same e-mails on the same day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
I was just looking at my account. Since I am now a "Gold" member - it looks like they are giving a bonus once you get to a certain level of purchases on shopping points. It says:

Gold Member Bonus

Your Next Bonus Goal 500

Shopping Points Starting 10/1/2012: 0

Shopping Points Needed For Your Next Goal 500

I always use My Points for my Office Depot orders. I keep them around $100, which is 1,000 points. I need to order in the next couple of weeks, so I will report back what happens.

Last edited by KathinJax; Oct 21, 2012 at 2:26 pm Reason: No need for a new post
Old Oct 23, 2012, 5:27 pm

This last Huggies offer states on the coupon that it is for Huggies Little Movers Slip-Ons. The Wal-Marts I've checked only have that particular type in the large boxes of 24 or so. Is that the only size the Slip-Ons come in? Has anybody just bought the "regular" Little Movers and received points on the purchase? Thanks very much.
Old Oct 23, 2012, 6:57 pm

Originally Posted by shelbydogmom
This last Huggies offer states on the coupon that it is for Huggies Little Movers Slip-Ons. The Wal-Marts I've checked only have that particular type in the large boxes of 24 or so. Is that the only size the Slip-Ons come in? Has anybody just bought the "regular" Little Movers and received points on the purchase? Thanks very much.
Haven't done that, but the package size we bought is rather small and only costs $8.97 or something like that.
Old Oct 23, 2012, 7:33 pm

Thank you dioxide45. Guess that means I need to hit a few other Wal-Marts to find the small packs or up my investment. The large packs are almost $25, so I'm not certain that makes a lot of sense
Old Oct 23, 2012, 8:46 pm

Programs: IHG Spire Ambassador, CC Gold, Marriott Gold, HH Gold, DL PM
shelbydogmom. Make sure that you also print out the $2 coupon from Wal-mart (print twice). It brought the cost of the small package to $7.96 for me.
Old Oct 24, 2012, 1:59 pm

It's almost 30 days since my OpenSky purchase, but still no points pending. Should I be worried and contact them?
Old Oct 24, 2012, 4:15 pm

Originally Posted by antonen
It's almost 30 days since my OpenSky purchase, but still no points pending. Should I be worried and contact them?
Same situation here. They won't do anything for you within 30 days. I will probably contact them some time after that. Nothing to worry about though. It has been confirmed that the deal is valid.
Old Oct 26, 2012, 6:57 am

There were reports of points posting alrwady, that's why I'm getting nervous.
Old Oct 26, 2012, 5:51 pm

Mine posted 10 days back for opensky promotion (2 orders worth 220 each)
Old Oct 27, 2012, 1:03 am

Did anyone do blackbuster and netflix promos with one month free trail for 3k each. If so how long it took to post points in your acct and when to cancel.
thanks in advance

Last edited by samineni3; Oct 27, 2012 at 2:37 pm
Old Oct 27, 2012, 1:33 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black

I actually just did the Netflix trial, & it posted in 3 days
Old Oct 28, 2012, 12:15 am

I signed up yesterday for both netflix and blockbuster. I hope to get points sooner and then cancel them both
Old Oct 28, 2012, 5:31 pm

My points from my opensky purchase did not post after 30 days. They wrote back and said that since I tried to verify my account while I was overseas, I would have to reverify or the points wouldn't post. I told them that I had tried 5 or 6 times, but it wouldn't work. I had even filed a customer service request stating I was unable to get the verification to work. The reply to that customer service request said I would not have any trouble with my points posting.

I feel like I am getting run around in a circle now and am losing hope that I will get my open sky points.

P.S. Their customer service is below par with the email only option. Takes up to 24 hours to respond to every email. They should be able to respond much faster if they want to have an email only option.

Last edited by bmatt; Oct 28, 2012 at 6:05 pm
Old Oct 28, 2012, 5:45 pm

Originally Posted by bmatt
My points from my opensky purchase did not post after 30 days. They wrote back and said that since I tried to verify my account while I was overseas, I would have to reverify or the points wouldn't post. I told them that I had tried 5 or 6 times, but it wouldn't work. I had even filed a customer service request stating I was unable to get the verification to work. The reply to that customer service request said I would not have any trouble with my points posting.

I feel like I am getting run around in a circle now and am losing hope that I will get my open sky points.

P.S. Their customer service is below par with the email only option. Takes 24 hours to respond to every email. They should be able to respond much faster if they want to have an email only option.
No complaints here with their CS. They always respond to me within 24 hours (the email usually arrives in the middle of the night). This is much faster than the response time for most loyalty programs.

I admit I am annoyed with how often I have to ask to get the points I earn. I also have not gotten the points from OpenSky. But I have no worries that they will credit them after I ask.
Old Oct 28, 2012, 10:45 pm

Hi maui

Did you get 30 day free trail as indicated in mypoints website. I see a charge for 7.99$ on my CC eventhough got an email stating that netflix will charge after free trail

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.