Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

MyPoints [Master Thread]--NEW

Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 23, 2016, 6:26 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: viajero boricua
Additional Info about MyPoints

UA occasionally goes out of stock, but usually returns within a few days.
Print Wikipost

Search this Thread

Old Aug 3, 2012, 4:08 pm

I submitted cottonalle TP and wipes promotion and I got an email saying they are investigating? and will get back to me with 2 weeks. I bought 12 roll TP and Small fresh care wipes box. Is it normal?. Thanks
Old Aug 3, 2012, 4:26 pm

Originally Posted by samineni3
I submitted cottonalle TP and wipes promotion and I got an email saying they are investigating? and will get back to me with 2 weeks. I bought 12 roll TP and Small fresh care wipes box. Is it normal?. Thanks
Was it an instant reply or the next day? Did you submit receipts under one of the previous offers and are submitting an additional one under the new offer that expires on 8/13? I wonder what they would be investigating?

I just submitted an additional product purchase receipt for the most recent Cottonelle offer that was sent even though I submitted one under one of the older offers. Will report back what happens.
Old Aug 3, 2012, 8:12 pm

Got response next day and I submitted only one, its a new offer expires on 8/13. I emailed my receipt along with bonus mail.

I will fax them and see what happens

Thanks

Originally Posted by dioxide45
Was it an instant reply or the next day? Did you submit receipts under one of the previous offers and are submitting an additional one under the new offer that expires on 8/13? I wonder what they would be investigating?

I just submitted an additional product purchase receipt for the most recent Cottonelle offer that was sent even though I submitted one under one of the older offers. Will report back what happens.
Old Aug 4, 2012, 6:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

My local WMs dont even carry both Cottonelle products at same store!

I have dropped by 2 stores so far, one regular one superstore.

The regular store has only 24 pk TP and a lone plastic box of the wipe.

The super store has 6, 12 and 24 pk TP and NO wipe of any size.

There is NO price tab on the shelf for the wipe.

If WM is pushing such products as new entrants to their stores, by way of MyPoint promotions, you would think the stores should be well-stocked for such products... But they are Not!
Old Aug 4, 2012, 7:00 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

UA miles posted after 2.5 weeks.

On a positive note, 5K UA miles posted on 7/31, about 2.5 weeks from redemption.

Now only if I could find the 6 or 12 pk TP and a Wipe at the same WM store...
Old Aug 5, 2012, 5:52 am

Originally Posted by samineni3
Got response next day and I submitted only one, its a new offer expires on 8/13. I emailed my receipt along with bonus mail.

I will fax them and see what happens

Thanks
I got the same type of response on my last submission. "We are currently investigating this issue and assure you it will be resolved shortly. Please allow 1 to 2 weeks for the points to be credited to your account."

Rather odd. Are they having issues posting the points, or are they just delaying posting the points?
Old Aug 7, 2012, 9:26 pm

Programs: HH Diamond,,B6,DL,WN
emailing Walmart receipts

When emailing the receipts to Walmart for the Glade and Cottonelle do both pages of the email invitation need to be sent or just the 1st page?
Old Aug 7, 2012, 10:04 pm

Originally Posted by likry2000
When emailing the receipts to Walmart for the Glade and Cottonelle do both pages of the email invitation need to be sent or just the 1st page?
I don't know what the policy is, but all three times that I've redeemed Wal-Mart Bonus Mails, I've included the fine print (it has the deadline dates), so I've generally sent the second page. In the end, it's no big deal -- just means my PDF has an additional page.
Old Aug 7, 2012, 10:41 pm

Programs: UA, AA, US, DL, PC Plat, Dollar, Avis, National, SPG, HH Gold, CC Gold
I just copied the entire email paste it in the body of the email and attached a copy of the receipt.
Old Aug 8, 2012, 9:18 am

Programs: HH Diamond,,B6,DL,WN
Thanks!
Old Aug 8, 2012, 9:23 am

Programs: UA, AA, US, DL, PC Plat, Dollar, Avis, National, SPG, HH Gold, CC Gold
Just wanted to post. I redeemed for the first Glad Plug In offer and then received a second offer. I went for it and got the second 1000 points in both my husband's and son's accounts. I submitted the Cottenelle second offer, but have not yet received any points or confirmations. First time through I had to resend but eventually received all my points. I will wait a few days and resubmit the Cottenelle offer if I don't hear from them.

But it would seem that you can go for the second offer after cashing in on the first.
Old Aug 8, 2012, 7:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by balima
Just wanted to post. I redeemed for the first Glad Plug In offer and then received a second offer. I went for it and got the second 1000 points in both my husband's and son's accounts. I submitted the Cottenelle second offer, but have not yet received any points or confirmations. First time through I had to resend but eventually received all my points. I will wait a few days and resubmit the Cottenelle offer if I don't hear from them.

But it would seem that you can go for the second offer after cashing in on the first.
I did not participate the first round offer but would do the 2nd round now.

I got 2 emails asking me whether I have printed the Glade / Cottonelle coupons and did I make the purchase. I picked the option of Not yet but would use it for the offer.

Today I was at a 3rd WalMart store and finally saw both the TP and the plastic box wipe available from the same store. I did not buy the 6pk TP as it was only available for single ply. I bought the 12pk ULTRA (purple packaging) variety. WalMart is cheaper than our grocery store chain here anyway at $7.49 while it is at $9.49 at grocery store.

What type of Glade stuff you bought? How much it is?
Old Aug 8, 2012, 7:36 pm

Programs: Delta Gold, Alaska Gold 75K, LATAM Black

Question, my referral's account is "unavailable" for a week now. His only two responses from MP has been "your issue have been forwarded to our MOPS team" first of all what is MOPS team? Not sure if this is an investigation of some kind / maybe that he earned too many points too fast is all I can think of if he's in trouble of some sort (I think he earned 25,000 in about 3 weeks), this is also my roommate. I am jealous- I've earned 40,000 in year and a half. Didn't know earning so much so feast was even possible. Thanks
Old Aug 9, 2012, 6:35 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Location: Either at the shooting range or anywhere good beer can be found...
Originally Posted by Mauibaby2008
Question, my referral's account is "unavailable" for a week now. His only two responses from MP has been "your issue have been forwarded to our MOPS team" first of all what is MOPS team? Not sure if this is an investigation of some kind / maybe that he earned too many points too fast is all I can think of if he's in trouble of some sort (I think he earned 25,000 in about 3 weeks), this is also my roommate. I am jealous- I've earned 40,000 in year and a half. Didn't know earning so much so feast was even possible. Thanks
If it's the same address, that may be causing the issue.
Old Aug 9, 2012, 9:35 am

Originally Posted by Happy
I did not participate the first round offer but would do the 2nd round now.

I got 2 emails asking me whether I have printed the Glade / Cottonelle coupons and did I make the purchase. I picked the option of Not yet but would use it for the offer.

Today I was at a 3rd WalMart store and finally saw both the TP and the plastic box wipe available from the same store. I did not buy the 6pk TP as it was only available for single ply. I bought the 12pk ULTRA (purple packaging) variety. WalMart is cheaper than our grocery store chain here anyway at $7.49 while it is at $9.49 at grocery store.

What type of Glade stuff you bought? How much it is?
The web offer was for 1000 points for any Glade plug in purchase from WalMart. I bought Plug In refills for $2.88 at the Wall. So, 500 (or so ) United miles for .00576 I'll do that all day.

I have noticed that the Cottenelle wipes were completely sold out at one of my WalMarts last week. I figured there must be alot of FTers in the neighborhood.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.