FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   S.P.A.M. (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m-2/)
-   -   Free Awardwallet Upgrade (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/s-p-m/1197506-free-awardwallet-upgrade.html)

JackDaniels Mar 23, 2011 4:30 am

Free Awardwallet Upgrade

Sign up through my link then PM me. I will then send you the upgrade coupon. I currently have 2 left. I'll update thread with coupon count until they are gone.

Cheers!

redreeper Mar 23, 2011 7:38 am

Originally Posted by JackDaniels (Post 16085476)
Sign up through my link then PM me. I will then send you the upgrade coupon. I currently have 5 (2 pending redemption). I'll update thread with coupon count until they are gone.

Cheers!

I love Award Wallet. I just paid to upgrade a couple weeks ago or I would take you up on the offer. Thanks though. ^

JackDaniels Mar 23, 2011 7:47 am

Originally Posted by redreeper (Post 16086156)
I love Award Wallet. I just paid to upgrade a couple weeks ago or I would take you up on the offer. Thanks though. ^

I paid also. It's well worth it to pay for the service. Saved me twice now on miles expiring the past year!

jrm68 Mar 23, 2011 10:21 am

For anyone who hasn't joined, feel free to use the JackDaniels link, so op gets the additional months.

But assuming that if you have already have an account, for first time award wallet plus upgraders (can have old account if never was plus) use the code

gimmieAWplus

go to upgrade link. agree to pay 5.00 with credit card, before you enter any information, there is a coupon box and it should give you the upgrade without any other payment stuff. Expiration is March 31st.

This wont work with accounts that have upgraded before .. I tried :)

dmdflyer Mar 23, 2011 11:05 am

Thank you. The upgrade features worth the money.

Ahuch Mar 23, 2011 12:21 pm

Originally Posted by jrm68 (Post 16087168)
For anyone who hasn't joined, feel free to use the JackDaniels link, so op gets the additional months.

But assuming that if you have already have an account, for first time award wallet plus upgraders (can have old account if never was plus) use the code

gimmieAWplus

go to upgrade link. agree to pay 5.00 with credit card, before you enter any information, there is a coupon box and it should give you the upgrade without any other payment stuff. Expiration is March 31st.

This wont work with accounts that have upgraded before .. I tried :)

Worked great, thanks! There was also a link on the side that said "Upgrade account with coupon", didn't have to go to the CC page.

Enigma Mar 23, 2011 3:08 pm

Thanks jrm68, worked a treat! I have an upgrade coupon to the first 3 first-time users who send me a message (NOTE: must never have upgraded before).

harrietpipple Mar 23, 2011 6:38 pm

Wow! Really? I JUST joined, still trying to figure it all out. But an upgrade's sounding good to me. What to do?

dshides Mar 25, 2011 6:44 am

No referrals

I also have 10 free upgrades for first time users. Please use others ahead of me first.

PM me for coupon code

MilesDavis11 Mar 25, 2011 9:52 am

You can get a free upgrade using this link as well:

with coupon code "free-asaman"

g11 Mar 28, 2011 12:44 am

Thanks!

MilesDavis11 Mar 30, 2011 7:10 am

No problem!

ZenFlyer Apr 30, 2011 3:55 pm

Originally Posted by jrm68 (Post 16087168)

gimmieAWplus

This wont work with accounts that have upgraded before

Thank you for posting this -- fyi, I just used this upgrade code today, a month after the expiration deadline listed above, and it still worked!

appl3 Apr 30, 2011 4:16 pm

Same here. Thanks!

GetawaysRus Jul 30, 2011 11:14 am

Looks like I've got a bunch of AwardWallet upgrade coupons - you're welcome to use this code: free-bhgbuw

Hope you enjoy the service !!