Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

American Eagle: Free Shipping + 30% Off

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 30, 2010, 11:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: JetBlue TrueBlue, AAdvantage, Rapid Rewards, Sky Miles, SPG, Marriott Rewards, HHonors, Hertz

Got the email from ae.com for free shipping when you buy 3 or more items and 30% off items already in the clearance sale. Some great deals - found some nice $19 t-shirts marked down to $9.95...$6.95 with the further discount! Also a good opportunity to earn bonus miles through the online shopping malls...enjoy! Make sure to register for AE's Rewards program as well.
Old Jun 30, 2010, 9:39 pm

Programs: Rapid Rewards, Skymiles, HHonors, Amex MR; Browns, Cavs, Indians, and Buckeyes Season Ticket Holder
Originally Posted by jetBlueNYFL
Got the email from ae.com for free shipping when you buy 3 or more items and 30% off items already in the clearance sale. Some great deals - found some nice $19 t-shirts marked down to $9.95...$6.95 with the further discount! Also a good opportunity to earn bonus miles through the online shopping malls...enjoy! Make sure to register for AE's Rewards program as well.
I dropped a couple expletives when I read your post. Everytime I order from AE I forget to order through skymilesmall...
Old Jul 31, 2010, 1:05 pm

Programs: Rapid Rewards, Skymiles, HHonors, Amex MR; Browns, Cavs, Indians, and Buckeyes Season Ticket Holder
use code 32188417 to get 25% off and free shipping on all orders through the end of tonight (3AM est)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.