Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > S.P.A.M.
Reload this Page >

Free Snuggie - The Blanket that has Sleeves

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Free Snuggie - The Blanket that has Sleeves

Search this Thread

Old Oct 30, 2009, 6:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Star Alliance
Talking Free Snuggie - The Blanket that has Sleeves

I see that nothing was posted about this free Snuggie Promo and like I tell everyone I know, "Some of the best things in life are free!"

As was stated on the wptv.com website, "...You are under NO financial obligation. You won't even be billed for shipping & handling.

The only thing you'll need to do is sign up for a email newsletter from Suzzly, the company that sells the Snuggie.

The company website says the Snuggie will be shipped within six weeks. "

Again, this is for U.S. Addresses in the continental United States and Canada and as usual with things like this, Alaska and Hawaii are excepted...

http://www.wptv.com/mostpopular/stor...kcUqhHNRQ.cspx

as with most things on tv news websites they could change or move the site so I also added the direct link to the sign-up for this offer.

http://suzzly.com/snuggiepromo.html

They say it takes six weeks and they will call you to do a survey about the blanket. So please be a dear and post here if you get the blanket and your thoughts on the survey. Plus it would be cool to know if you liked the blanket.

The seat baron
Old Oct 30, 2009, 6:38 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

"Please ensure that you enter a valid phone number. You will be contacted via phone by one of our representatives to conduct a brief survey. Learn more."

This is the deal killer for me - I wouldn't want to give up my phone number for a Snuggie - once you give it up, you've given them your number & they can call you whenever they want to, even if you're registered on the Do Not Call List!
Old Oct 31, 2009, 2:44 pm
G23

I signed up. Looks like the survey just takes place after you get the Snuggie, if you get what I am saying . I guess I will tell you in 6 weeks if it worked or not.
Old Oct 31, 2009, 4:33 pm

Programs: DL Gold Medallion, AA
Three of us signed up, but I was the only one that got the email comfirmation link. Does that mean the other two won't get the Snuggie?
Old Oct 31, 2009, 5:02 pm

Programs: CO Plat, UA MP, AA
Signed up and got the confirmation email...we'll see if I got one.

Thanks! This will be handy on the airplane since all the airlines got right of their blankets.
Old Oct 31, 2009, 5:36 pm

signed up and got the email, this will make a good Xmas present for someone I don't like enought to actually shop for, if it comes

The email subscription is not required

"Pleae note that the newsletter subscription is not mandatory. It will not affect your gift if you do not click on this link." *their typo not mine*
Old Oct 31, 2009, 11:03 pm

Programs: AA-LTP, HH-DIA, Marriott-LT+AMB, Hyatt-Globalist, Hertz-PC, UA-GS
Thanks!
Old Nov 1, 2009, 10:41 am

Oops, I accidentally typed in a fax number

Let's see if it comes, I ordered one for my 92 year young mom. Like Mikey, she hates everything, except for her cheapskate beloved son of course
Old Nov 1, 2009, 10:52 am

thanks
Old Nov 2, 2009, 9:19 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Marriott or Hilton hot tub with a big drink <glub> Beverage: To-Go Bag™ DYKWIA: SSSS /rolleyes ☈ Date Night: Costco
Programs: Sea Shell Lounge Platinum, TSA Pre✓ Refusnik Diamond, PWP Gold, FT subset of the subset
Originally Posted by bhatnasx
"Please ensure that you enter a valid phone number. You will be contacted via phone by one of our representatives to conduct a brief survey. Learn more."

This is the deal killer for me - I wouldn't want to give up my phone number for a Snuggie - once you give it up, you've given them your number & they can call you whenever they want to, even if you're registered on the Do Not Call List!
Sounds like a good use for Google Voice.
Old Nov 2, 2009, 9:30 am
Original Member, Moderator: Hotel Deals and MilesBuzz

I inputted a ficticious phone number. Looks like no Snuggie for me! I won't lose any sleep... regular blanket while sitting on the sofa has worked well for the past 30+ years. LOL
Old Nov 2, 2009, 11:07 am

Programs: Over-entitled UA 1.3MM Gold, AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Marriott L-T Plat, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by OzzyOzzie
Oops, I accidentally typed in a fax number

Same here.
Not giving out my phone number for something like this.
Old Nov 2, 2009, 3:49 pm

This deal looks like a scam. The domain is registered anonymously and the company doesn't seem legitimate. Read this Fatwallet post for more info.
http://www.fatwallet.com/forums/free...272/#m14290272
Old Nov 3, 2009, 11:47 am

Programs: AS MVPG, Hyatt Discoverist, Hilton Gold
Snuggie Scandal! Run as fast as you can.
Old Nov 4, 2009, 9:34 am

Programs: Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Snuggie

So did anyone get one, or was it a scam?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.