Wiki Posts
Search

Free Wifi at SVO1 till October 16

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2009, 2:40 pm
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM (2MM), Lifetime Marriott Plat, Hilton Gold, IHG Plat
Free Wifi at SVO1 till October 16

Megafon is providing free wifi at SVO1 till October 16. No sign up or anything needed other than pressing "Enter" in Russian when the screen pops up. In an airport that offers little, very little, in the way of ease, comfort or amenities...this is nice.

My 10.30 p.m. to flight to OVB is delayed till 1.30 a.m. so the wifi is providing some motivation to stay awake at least.
Old Aug 19, 2009, 10:51 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Between AUS, EWR, and YTO In a little twisty maze of airline seats, all alike.. but I wanna go home with the armadillo
Programs: CO, NW, & UA forum moderator emeritus
Happy travels!
Old Aug 27, 2009, 8:06 am

Programs: Onepass Platinum
Heading back to OVB, eh? I miss it already. I'll be sending the wife back in January for a few weeks to visit family while I'm away at a conference. Let me know if you'll be in the city then, I know she still wants to meet you and learn about what you do there in N-bsk.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.