Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Russia Visa Questions San Francisco

Search this Thread

Old Apr 13, 2019, 2:59 pm
Original Poster

Russia Visa Questions San Francisco

I'm planning a tourist trip to Russia, arriving in August, for about 14 days, visiting Moscow and St Petersburg. I currently have a Russia tourist visa that expires in early July. I live near San Francisco and can easily visit to submit and pick up my application & documents. So, several questions...

1. Do I have to wait until my current visa expires before applying for a new one?
2. I see conflicting information on the location for the San Francisco location. For my previous visa 3 years ago, it was Natoma St, but I also see Montgomery St on the ILS website. The recordings on the phone numbers don't indicate the location and I haven't found a number where a human answers. E-mails have not been answered. Any recent knowledge on their location, or even if they are still in San Francisco, since the consulate closed?
3. In the online application at visa.kmid.ru, it says to select "Visa Application Center ILS (San Francisco)", but that's not a choice in the actual form, just Washington, New York, and Houston.
4. Are credit cards accepted? The website says cashier's check/money order and that's what I did 3 years ago, but, IIRC, they actually allowed credit cards then.

Thanks.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.